JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Use a pen on jw library

Hi

I have a surface Go tab/laptop and my wife a 2 in 1 asus laptop

Both use a stylus with the same behaviour...

I can't seem to be able to work with the stilus for displacing the image on jw library like it works on other apps. As soon as I try to scroll, the app starts to highlight text instead!

I have to use the finger to scroll turning the stylus useless for this puorpose...

I had an ipad and samsung tablet on which the stylus worked perfectly. I could even scribble on the notes pane and it converted automatically the handwritten note to text

Does anyone know about a workaround to use a stylus on windows JW LIbrary? Or it works differently on your case?

Note: I have 2 different compatible stylus (Raphael and Wacom)

10 minutes ago, outwalkin said:

When you hover your digital pen between the text and study pane a scroll bar will appear (otherwise it will show to the right if not using the study pane). You can then use the scroll bar without any text being highlighted.

Yeah, I know that, but it's very cumbersome as the scroll bar is very thin and is not allways visible. Like you said, you have to over the place where it should be

Join the conversation with your brothers and sisters!

You can post now, and then we will take you to the membership application. If you are already a member, sign in now to post with your existing account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.