JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Want to post/link your books here?

jrnievas

Check this out 😀

https://jrnievas.com/books/

I posted/linked books from brother Thomas Walker on my website, with his permission as well. If your novels/books want to be posted there, just message me brothers and sisters.

My website is for all of you, my brothers.

😊

14 minutes ago, Ishaya said:

Wow!!! I am so very impressed with your website brother,please how can I download those books by Thomas Walker,I've been using the download button but its not responding.

Just click download file bro .. do you have screenshots?

Edited by jrnievas

10 minutes ago, Ishaya said:

Screenshot_20220920-130057.thumb.png.112e45139100d2241240b78176192b1c.png

When I click the download button,it keeps bringing me back to this page.

Try to install google drive first 😄 Because it will need the gdrive to download the books ..

Account options will appear in the screen after you click download options (pdf, epub, and mobi)

16 hours ago, Ishaya said:

I'm still having the same challenge after updating google drive  on my phone.I tried using another browser(Phoenix) but its still not working.

Have you tried to open your gdrive and see if the file is already downloaded?

• 6 months later...

Do you have The Minotaur Medallion by brother Underwood?  It was on Amazon Kindle which I purchased and read. Later I wanted to read it again and for some reason it disappeared from my library and not available on Amazon now. This is why I like physical books!

3 minutes ago, Naruwa said:

Do you have The Minotaur Medallion by brother Underwood?  It was on Amazon Kindle which I purchased and read. Later I wanted to read it again and for some reason it disappeared from my library and not available on Amazon now. This is why I like physical books!

In my country (Philippines) I can browse it on Amazon, and it's still available there 😄