JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Jw library new update

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 543 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Also was very pleased to see the ability to go backwards and forwards in 5 second and 15 second increments in videos. That’s something that I have wished for sooooo many times. It just keeps getting better and better. ❤️

"Where the scriptures and and the slave are silent, I do not speak." :bible2:

I'm confused.  🤔

46 minutes ago, Qapla said:

I think these features are already being discussed in this thread 

Got excited by what you wrote, that maybe I missed some other improvements.  I haven't developed the art of being able to tell by a thread re Zoom chats anything about what was discussed.  Am I missing something or did you post the wrong thread link?  

"Where the scriptures and and the slave are silent, I do not speak." :bible2:

54 minutes ago, Watching and Waiting said:

Am I missing something or did you post the wrong thread link?  

Yes, that seems to be the wrong link - not sure how that happened

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~