JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

NW Scheduler/Publisher - Updates, Support, and Suggestions

Another campaign question. We assigned about 50 territories two days before the start of our campaign. At that time, all changed to a purple color and were successfully sent out to the NWP app. However, once the campaign started, only 3 showed up on the circle campaign graph. Should we have waited to assign territories after the start date?

22 hours ago, VERDE said:

Checked my email just now...
The brothers answered me. They advice is to change something in the tasks and send again the data. For me it helped!

Is anyone has the same problem...

Regards

I changed some assignments and send it again, but no difference in the app. What exactly did you do?

22 hours ago, VERDE said:

The brothers answered me. They advice is to change something in the tasks and send again the data. For me it helped!

Regards

I changed some assignments and send it again, but no difference in the app. What exactly did you do?

16 hours ago, Tonis said:

I Change the tasks (audio, video, etc) and the assignments on the weekend ( WT Reader ). Ir worked for me...

On 7/4/2024 at 5:21 PM, VERDE said:

Regards

Yes, I also had the issue. I am not sure how to change the tasks. Any advice?

13 minutes ago, Brother Den said:

Is there any way that a publisher can submit an auxiliary pioneer application using NWP?

No, but we have the application PDF available in Documents so anyone can print an application.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

8 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

No, but we have the application PDF available in Documents so anyone can print an application.

Yes, we also have it available in Documents, but our publishers are filling it out, printing it out and handing it to a brother on the Service Committee at the kingdom hall. Seems like there could be a "Upload to Service Overseer" button that first displays files in your Downloads folder, then lets you select your filled in application, then uploads it to NWS. Our congregation has 46 publishers over age 70 and half of those do not use email.

1 hour ago, Brother Den said:

Yes, we also have it available in Documents, but our publishers are filling it out, printing it out and handing it to a brother on the Service Committee at the kingdom hall. Seems like there could be a "Upload to Service Overseer" button that first displays files in your Downloads folder, then lets you select your filled in application, then uploads it to NWS. Our congregation has 46 publishers over age 70 and half of those do not use email.

That is something that would be nice to see on JW Hub, that is how other applications are handled.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

34 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

That is something that would be nice to see on JW Hub, that is how other applications are handled.

I would agree that it would be nice to handle it on Hub. Just like other applications. However, since this is something that currently the branch does not have to handle, i.e., a branch record needing to be updated for Auxiliary Pioneers, it might be something they don't want or need to do at this time. I am happy to have an application that could be grabbed, filled out, and emailed to the Service Committee, since they have to approve it. 

49 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

We have 215 publishers. All of our servants and regular pioneers have JW accounts. Probably, about a third of our congregation doesn't have an account and have no desire to have one. They are the ones that still put cash in the contribution boxes. 

1 hour ago, Brother Den said:

They are the ones that still put cash in the contribution boxes. 

These are the very publishers who have been filling out paper Aux Pio applications for decades. They probably look forward to signing that piece of paper with their REAL signature! And get warm satisfaction from placing that paper directly in the hands of their elders.

24 minutes ago, molnarj said:

We have a plan for emergencies

That's interesting. What type of plan? Why did the BOE decide to include it in the Documents?

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

What's in your "Documents" section? Here's what we have..

Screenshot_20240711_132417.thumb.jpg.184c70619c322718f95b4f4aa52c1ddf.jpg

That seems very redundant. Have you found that it is helpful to post the documents even though the information is in NWP?

4 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

That seems very redundant. Have you found that it is helpful to post the documents even though the information is in NWP?

Which document(s) seem redundant?

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

Which document(s) seem redundant?

Cleaning assignments, meeting assignments, public talk schedule. 

3 minutes ago, computerwiz said:

Screenshot_20240711-163954.thumb.png.cb14fe317c41ca18a500f47f705f2183.png

I would love to see what you have in the Emergency Preparedness document. I think that is a great idea.