JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Size of the area to build our houses in paradise

Sete

Personally, in my own imagination I think Jehovah will make more land appear than what we have now. I have no proof of that. Its MY imagination. 

That said, 5 acres is nice to maintain for 1 man. 

Were I live, people have several  thousand acre ranches. They cant even get to all of it in a day

I used to mow  and trim trees on 5 acres  and always enjoyed  that size. 

Screenshot_20240214-150155_Google Earth.jpg

I think from growing up in the United States...I have very individualistic mentality. 

Whereas a ressurected Isrealite would have a tribal mentality. 

It will be curious to see just How it will all be orchestrated. I bet Jehovah will let us thrive in what we like. One brother on here said he loves Huge Stadiums. Im sure Jehovah knows exactly where to put him and will let him do it. I know another brother and sister who never stay in one place  very long , They move every few years and love being on the move. I bet Jehovah has just the perfect assignment for them. 

Me, I i stay put. I like to build stuff and stay. My sister , she moves all the time. She builds gardens and then tears em up and moved all around with no long attachments to anything. We are all so different even within same families. Lol

50 minutes ago, Tsheppar said:

I think from growing up in the United States...I have very individualistic mentality. 

Whereas a ressurected Isrealite would have a tribal mentality. 

It will be curious to see just How it will all be orchestrated. I bet Jehovah will let us thrive in what we like. One brother on here said he loves Huge Stadiums. Im sure Jehovah knows exactly where to put him and will let him do it. I know another brother and sister who never stay in one place  very long , They move every few years and love being on the move. I bet Jehovah has just the perfect assignment for them. 

Me, I i stay put. I like to build stuff and stay. My sister , she moves all the time. She builds gardens and then tears em up and moved all around with no long attachments to anything. We are all so different even within same families. Lol

I imagine that because of the resurrection coming from the last one who died to the first, even if they are indeed more tribal, it wouldn't be that drastic. Because even though each generation has its disagreements, you can go back a long way in time without having any problems.

About huge stadiums, if you remember who it's, tell me later. Unless you're referring to myself:

https://jwtalk.net/topic/57069-profession-in-new-world/?do=findComment&comment=972698

(Be careful! The above comment came from a suspicious source, a 20 year old. There's a risk that he is being: Idiot, reckless or stupid)

Oh, I'd love to have a big house with several floors. Floor for golf, floor for pool, floor for bar, floor for dancing, floor for movie room, floor for guests, floor for my bedroom, floor for my wife's bedroom, floor for each child, at least 20 children, floor for kitchen, floor for study, floor for workshop, floor for cars, floor for motorcycles, floor for bicycles, floor for scooters, floor for family get-togethers, floor for gatherings, and more floors (I can't think of any). 🤣🤣🤣 

Edited by Andrey

11 hours ago, Tsheppar said:

Personally, in my own imagination I think Jehovah will make more land appear than what we have now. I have no proof of that. Its MY imagination. 

Were I live, people have several  thousand acre ranches. They cant even get to all of it in a day

That could be very easily done

https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/20231206-how-the-worlds-newest-island-explains-japans-approach-to-life

12 hours ago, Tsheppar said:

In my understanding the earth is the start, in Jehovah's plan for humans. Spiritual beings do not need the universe, they have their own place of residence. Eternity is infinity. People need something to occupy them, to educate them. Just to give you an example: how much time does it take for a person to get to know each individual Jehovah's Witness, at least to give one day for communication and acquaintance. Today there are over 8,800,000 of us (2023 report), in the Organization. When people are settled on Earth, Jehovah will open the gates of the universe for us to explore, for from the Creator, the Great Teacher, the Mentor. The Curtain will be opened, an endless, exciting journey. Perhaps someone will say in the words of the Bible, Heaven is for Jehovah and Earth is for men. I have a question in that case: Do parents limit their children to the confines of their home. Outside the fence - FORBIDDEN! As children grow up. parents allow their children to explore the expanse of the earth, teaching them how to behave. As people become more perfect, Jehovah will expand our "WALKS" in the Universe to EVERYTHING!

Edited by Andrey

I envision communities in Paradise.  Several houses spaced comfortably, with a Kingdom Hall/meeting area, a parklike area for relaxation, maybe a fruit orchard shared by the community, and Garden areas for the community. 

I like the house that was obviously built from shipping containers.  Offsetting the second level to creat a deck on second floor and a covered area in the back is a nice touch.  Using existing materials instead of clearing the land for lumber to build with appeals to me also.

container house.jpeg

Edited by Witness1970

1 hour ago, Witness1970 said:

I envision communities in Paradise.  Several houses spaced comfortably, with a Kingdom Hall/meeting area, a parklike area for relaxation, maybe a fruit orchard shared by the community, and Garden areas for the community. 

charlottenburg-1.jpg
Like this one ? :) 

3 hours ago, Andrey said:

Selon moi, la terre est le début du plan de Jéhovah pour les humains. Les êtres spirituels n'ont pas besoin de l'univers, ils ont leur propre lieu de résidence. L'éternité est l'infini. Les gens ont besoin de quelque chose pour les occuper, pour les éduquer. Juste pour vous donner un exemple : combien de temps faut-il à une personne pour apprendre à connaître chaque Témoin de Jéhovah, au moins pour consacrer une journée à la communication et à la connaissance. Nous sommes aujourd’hui plus de 8 800 000 (rapport 2023) dans l’Organisation. Lorsque les humains seront installés sur Terre, Jéhovah nous ouvrira les portes de l’univers pour que nous puissions les explorer, grâce au Créateur, au Grand Enseignant, au Mentor. Le rideau s’ouvrira, un voyage sans fin et passionnant. Peut-être que quelqu’un dira, avec les mots de la Bible : le ciel est pour Jéhovah et la terre est pour les hommes. J'ai une question dans ce cas : les parents limitent-ils leurs enfants aux limites de leur maison. En dehors de la clôture - INTERDIT ! À mesure que les enfants grandissent. les parents permettent à leurs enfants d'explorer l'étendue de la terre et leur apprennent comment se comporter. À mesure que les gens deviennent plus parfaits, Jéhovah étendra nos « PROMENADES » dans l’Univers à TOUT !

👏👏We might be wrong but let's dream, it's free.

3 hours ago, Dages said:

I understood that to visit my little Davidic family in the New World I would have to take a plane to Japan. So take your ticket to Israel, brother and sister, I'm already waiting for you there.

5 hours ago, Andrey said:

Oh, I'd love to have a big house with several floors. Floor for golf, floor for pool, floor for bar, floor for dancing, floor for movie room, floor for guests, floor for my bedroom, floor for my wife's bedroom, floor for each child, at least 20 children, floor for kitchen, floor for study, floor for workshop, floor for cars, floor for motorcycles, floor for bicycles, floor for scooters, floor for family get-togethers, floor for gatherings, and more floors (I can't think of any). 🤣🤣🤣 

Don't forget to include your children's and family's rooms in the plans brother Andrey, families typically grow exponentially. That's why I would like a big stadium, I could build  some many floors.

(Be careful! The above comment came from a suspicious source, a 20 year old. There's a risk that he is being: Idiot, reckless or stupid)

6 hours ago, Andrey said:

Oh, j'adorerais avoir une grande maison à plusieurs étages. Sol pour le golf, sol pour la piscine, sol pour le bar, sol pour la danse, sol pour la salle de cinéma, sol pour les invités, sol pour ma chambre, sol pour la chambre de ma femme, sol pour chaque enfant, au moins 20 enfants, sol pour la cuisine, étage pour étude, étage pour atelier, étage pour voitures, étage pour motos, étage pour vélos, étage pour scooters, étage pour réunions de famille, étage pour réunions et plus d'étages (je n'en pense à aucun).  🤣 🤣 🤣 

A word of advice, my dear brother: start saving!🥰

6 hours ago, Andrey said:

Oh, j'adorerais avoir une grande maison à plusieurs étages. Sol pour le golf, sol pour la piscine, sol pour le bar, sol pour la danse, sol pour la salle de cinéma, sol pour les invités, sol pour ma chambre, sol pour la chambre de ma femme, sol pour chaque enfant, au moins 20 enfants, sol pour la cuisine, étage pour étude, étage pour atelier, étage pour voitures, étage pour motos, étage pour vélos, étage pour scooters, étage pour réunions de famille, étage pour réunions et plus d'étages (je n'en pense à aucun).  🤣 🤣 🤣 

A word of advice, my very dear brother: start saving!🥰

Once upon a time years ago it was said that we would get 2 acres per family.  Not written in stone friends!     Jehovah knows exactly how to accommodate the earth even with all those that will be resurrected.   Let's just get there.  I don't care if my lot is under a tree.  I would be ecstatic. 😁

Land, material things, house etc. will come when it comes and if  it comes at the time we are there.  Possibly we would have to wait.  Jehovah has all the measurements in place.  The greatest mathamatician has it all figured out.

The earth is huge and can accommodate people quite nicely.  Remember the desserts will blossom, rain forest, mountains etc.   So we don't have to worry about over populating it because thats actually Jehovah's domain.

• 2 months later...
On 2/14/2024 at 4:09 PM, Tsheppar said:

I like that idea.  You are probably not far from the truth as far as acres are concerned.

The Pacific is going to be popping up a lot more islands. Lots more land to live on and easy passage island hopping across the ocean. 
You may see me there. 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

On 10/22/2023 at 7:44 AM, Parale said:

image.png.c7af0278e77da5ec882d64c2aa04a6cd.png

The perspective looks a bit strange? Flat field/grass, but with a high bridge, there must be a large flight of stairs hidden behind the tree for the wide path that is shown?

On 10/22/2023 at 9:28 AM, Parale said:

Sure, but even the perspective of the path that goes to the house in the background looks strange with how wide it remains, which would be fine, but then the drawing style would seem to be clashing with the evident realism shown with the people in the foreground.... I do believe the drawings are based on real-life photos though 🤷‍♂️

Maybe the wide path is for a small vehicle, like present-day golf carts, preferably hydrogen-powered, or, maybe a bicycle, tricycle, or quadricycle, pedal-powered of course!

When I read the comments about the bridge, I started to wonder what might be on the other end of the bridge.