JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Brothers and Sisters Forced to Flee Violence in Sudan Yet Again

https://www.jw.org/en/news/region/sudan/Brothers-and-Sisters-Forced-to-Flee-Violence-in-Sudan-Yet-Again/

This situation in Sudan is so similar to our convention drama “Commit Your Way to Jehovah”  Our dear brothers and sisters living it in real life.  How close to their hearts our year text is. “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”—Psalm 56:3.🙏

37 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Je déteste vraiment l’idée que nos frères et sœurs vivent dans des camps de réfugiés pendant des années. J'aimerais que nous puissions les parrainer pour qu'ils immigrent d'une manière ou d'une autre et les amener dans un endroit où ils peuvent bénéficier de soins de santé appropriés et de suffisamment de nourriture.

❤️

56 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I really don’t understand why the GB doesn’t use small amount of disaster relief funds to help them move to another country 

I understand what you mean. The legalities of going to another country is something I'm not knowledgeable of.  Immigration laws is such a major issue for governments today. There may be a lot of things involved.  And then would those from other countries like Ukraine feel like maybe more should've been done for them by the GB?  I'm sure they are being helped in the best way possible from the organization. I trust Jehovah is seeing to our brothers in ways we are not aware of.

Dance. Even if there's no music. 

Dance Dancing GIF by binibambini

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

really don’t understand why the GB doesn’t use small amount of disaster relief funds to help them move to another country

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

I wish we could sponsor them to immigrate somehow and bring them to a place where they can get proper healthcare and enough food.

Isa 59:1.  Look! The hand of Jehovah is not too short to save, Nor is his ear too dull to hear.

My dear brother maybe this article will help you to ease your pain of heart regarding those of our family undergoing these trials.  I am certain Jehovah appreciates such concern and love as you are expressing. 

(Please read the entire article it will help comfort your concerns)

By all means petition Jehovah about your desire, ask him what you can do as an individual, ask him to direct you. (Phil 4:6-7).  Remember the widows two small coins, even the least we have to offer wholeheartedly is great in Jehovahs eyes.  

HOW YOUR DONATIONS ARE USED

Providing Relief Amid “Wars and Reports of Wars”

MAY 27, 2022

In these last days, we expect to “hear of wars and reports of wars.” (Matthew 24:6) Yet, when our brothers face distress due to these events, they receive the support they need. The 2022 Governing Body Update #3 provided heartwarming information about the ongoing relief work in Eastern Europe

I know a Ukrainian sister who fled Ukraine and found refuge where I live, far from the conflict. She was safe, the brothers and sisters took care of her with love but a kind of melancholy fell on her, kyiv was in her heart and she couldn't get over it. She returned there despite the danger, she still resides there, in stress and fear, but it is her roots, her childhood, her entire life which takes place in Ukraine. And then, some of his family members who couldn't escape were still there. To leave is to go into exile, to start all over again elsewhere and this is, it seems, not a solution for everyone. Heartache in all cases but Jehovah can hold their hand whatever the geography that shelters them. What we can do for them : our prayers  and our financial contributions.