JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting Monthly Topical List (w/links)

10 hours ago, Watching and Waiting said:

C'est un travail en cours, mais je suis à un point de rupture naturel pour partager la première liste. Cela commence par la première diffusion en octobre 2014 et se termine par la dernière diffusion depuis le studio de Brooklyn, New York, en décembre 2016. Plutôt que de compléter la liste avant de partager (ça va prendre du temps 😂 ), j'ai pensé partager au moins cette portion et j'espère qu'elle sera bénéfique à ceux qui ont voulu un « menu » pour notre riche banquet spirituel. 

Je suis plutôt convaincu que les liens sont corrects, mais il existe une réelle possibilité d'erreurs. . . . Je n'y suis pas retourné une deuxième fois pour vérifier. . .trop de temps. LMK si vous trouvez quelque chose ou si vous avez un lien vers quelque chose que je n'ai pas trouvé. Sera heureux de mettre à jour. 

3X😘

12 hours ago, Watching and Waiting said:

This is a work in progress, but I'm at a natural breaking point to share the first list.  It begins with the first broadcast in October, 2014 and ends with the last broadcast from the Brooklyn, New York studio, in December, 2016  Rather than complete the list before sharing (it's going to be a while😂), thought I'd share at least this portion and hope it will be beneficial to those who have wanted a 'menu' for our rich spiritual banquet. 

I'm mostly confident the links are correct, but there's a distinct possibility of mistakes. . . . didn't go back through a second time to double check. . .too time consuming.  LMK if you find something or if you have a link for something I could not find.  Will be happy to update. 

Very nice!  I look forward to the complete project.  :thumbsup:

One suggestion I have is to have each part on its own line.  I know it will make the document much bigger, but I think it needs to be easier to read otherwise certain neurodivergent people like me will give up quickly.  And maybe more color too.  Smaller margins will help more things to fit as well.  So for example:

jwb.201410-1.v - 2014-10
M. Stephen Lett: Young Ones—You are Loved by Jehovah

[Archive Interview] Brother Theodore: Jaracz Enduring Persecution Brings Blessings

Tour of Legal Department at World Headquarters

[Morning Worship] William Malenfant: Run the Race With Endurance (1 Cor. 9:24)

Burt Mann: I Have Finally Become Something

[Music Video] The Best Life Ever

International Convention Delegates visit World Headquarters

I'd be happy to lend a hand with formatting if you would want the help.  :)

8 hours ago, computerwiz said:

One suggestion I have is to have each part on its own line.  I know it will make the document much bigger, but I think it needs to be easier to read

Thank you, I really like your suggestions, as I didn't try to get real creative in that department, just tried to get it done, LOL. But I can see the value of doing it that way. Did you use those specific colors for a reason, or will any do, as long as they are consistently used throughout?  The colors are fine, just curious. Now is a good time to apply new formatting, as I'm well into the next section.

"Where the scriptures and and the slave are silent, I do not speak." :bible2:

14 hours ago, Watching and Waiting said:

Did you use those specific colors for a reason, or will any do, as long as they are consistently used throughout?  The colors are fine, just curious.

I chose those colors just because it's easy to see & distinguish & they're not loud and obnoxious.  You can pick your own, just make sure it's not a darker color that makes it hard to read the text.

If you want to have one color for morning worship and another for music videos etc. etc. etc I think that would be cool.  But unnecessary.  It would add a lot more work for you, and you may eventually run out of good colors as they add new types of videos, but I think just highlighting the "type" text so each "type of info" stands out differently is good enough.

[type of video] speaker name: title of video

Basically like that.  More important than anything else is having each video on one line, so it is easier to read.  :thumbsup:

V2 has updated formatting per suggestion.  Each link is on a separate line, rather than run altogether.  The next ones will be formatted the same. Hope this is helpful. 

37 minutes ago, Watching and Waiting said:

V2 has updated formatting per suggestion.  Each link is on a separate line, rather than run altogether.  The next ones will be formatted the same. Hope this is helpful. 

Looks FANTASTIC!! Job well done. :thumbsup:

Thank you for all your efforts. 

17 hours ago, S.E.N.T. said:

Thank you @Watching and Waiting for letting me know☺️. Your formatting suggestions, like using the different colors, are a good idea too.

I think you meant @computerwiz  His suggestions were excellent and though it was a little work to reformat, it makes it usable to many more. A template is making it easier to do the remaining years. But, it will be awhile before a couple more years are completed.