JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Are there any vaccines that have blood fractions?

http://www.noblood.org/answers/303/are-there-any-vaccines-that-have-blood-fractions

Here are some vaccines that come from human or bovine serum (plasma) albumin.

Here are some vaccines that are derived from blood fractions:

Albumin or Serum, Human:

Measles (Attenuvax), MMR (MMR-11), MMRV (ProQuad).

Mumps (Mumpsvax),

Rabies (lmovax),

RubeUa (Memvax If)

Albumin or Serum, Bovine:

Hepatitis A ( Havrix, Vaqta),

Measles (Attenuvax), MMR (MMR-11). MMRV (ProQuad),

Mumps (Mumpsvax), Rabies (lmovax, RabAvert),Rotavirus (RotaTeq),

Rubella (Meruvax If), Vaccinia (Dryvax), Varicella (Varivax)

***So that really upset me ~ we have all had Measles & Mumps and us girls the Rubella one. It's upsetting. ***

Vaccines are very controversial.

From previous articles I have read on the WT LIB CD, and I don't think there are recent ones, but the decision to receive vaccinations is really a conscious matter to all Christians.

In the States, you can get exemptions on vaccines for kids entering school. All states have different laws regarding them, so people who don't want their kids vaccinated need to check into their state's laws. I know many witness parents who allowed their kids to get them, and I know many who have chosen not to let their kids get them and have used their state's exemptions.

It's something all need to research and pray on and make a decision on their own.

http://www.noblood.org/answers/303/are-there-any-vaccines-that-have-blood-fractions

Here are some vaccines that come from human or bovine serum (plasma) albumin.

Here are some vaccines that are derived from blood fractions:

Albumin or Serum, Human:

Measles (Attenuvax), MMR (MMR-11), MMRV (ProQuad).

Mumps (Mumpsvax),

Rabies (lmovax),

RubeUa (Memvax If)

Albumin or Serum, Bovine:

Hepatitis A ( Havrix, Vaqta),

Measles (Attenuvax), MMR (MMR-11). MMRV (ProQuad),

Mumps (Mumpsvax), Rabies (lmovax, RabAvert),Rotavirus (RotaTeq),

Rubella (Meruvax If), Vaccinia (Dryvax), Varicella (Varivax)

***So that really upset me ~ we have all had Measles & Mumps and us girls the Rubella one. It's upsetting. ***

THanks Sister for the info, Its amazing how much in life you have to aware of from medical to food.

what hasn't man touched...There is one more, Anti d. which is given to women who have had babies, Say if the mother has a negative blood type

and the baby's blood type is positive, The drs here in aussie it is promoted, The anti d is derived from human blood fractions, the drs say that

In order to be able to have babies in the future after your first and any other baby after that. SO the mums blood is not contaminated and mixed with

the babies and to stop further problems happening. So Mums better hope that hubbies blood type is the same negative. to avoid the anti d, my nana's blood type rh negative very rare. she was forced to have a transfusion when she was younger. forunately all 4 babies have negative blood types. So it is true

Jehovah looks after you if you go his way.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Some tetanus shots contain blood/fractions; you have to have doctor or nurse check ingredients each time, which one the're using. My nephew even got hepatitis

from tetanus shot years ago as a child before any of us knew to inquire. It really messed him up for about a year, even stunted his growth.

• 2 weeks later...

Some vaccines are grown on aborted human fetal tissue, such as Rubella, Chicken Pox and Rabies.

http://www.immunizationinfo.org/issues/vaccine-components/human-fetal-links-some-vaccines

The vaccines grown on these human diploid cells are purified in order to remove residual DNA, because human DNA isn't supposed to be injected into another human. However 100,000,000 bits and strands of DNA are allowed to remain in each dose, so bits and pieces of human DNA are actually being injected into other human beings.

http://ppjg.me/2011/05/13/vaccineshuman-and-animal-dna/

If human DNA is injected into other humans, it can get incorporated into the host's DNA and change it and cause adverse reactions. So, even though the scientists say it's a safe amount, I wonder how Jehovah views it.