JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Barnes and noble nook big gripe

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you find the toolbar setting? Is it in the galaxy settings or somewhere else? When I look in settings I don't see an option for toolbar. I'm probably staring at it, but I don't see it. I can't find any help on the device or the little manual that came with it.

It's the settings for "ezPDF reader" that we are talking about, not the settings for your tablet. When you are in ezPDF, tap the "menu" button on the tablet. A lot of icons should become visible along the bottom of the screen. Look to the right side for the three little dots (...) tap that and when the menu pops up, scroll all the way to the bottom of the list and you will see "settings". Tap on that. Then in settings, scroll down to "toolbar" and there is a setting for "Toolbar item size". You can make it bigger in there.

Thank you so much. I found it and that's much nicer. Is there a way to erase underlining? I was practicing and scribbled all over my Jeremiah book. I appreciate your help and patience. I was asked to be an assistant to a field service group conductor today. Who would have thought it? A year ago I was trying to kill myself since I was worthless and there was no way Jehovah could possibly love me. What a kind God! And how good it is to associate with our international brotherhood!