JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Halloween costumes for pets

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4215 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

INCOMPREHENSIBLE !!! And Americans spend over 51 billion dollar on pets.

On the other side over 1 billion humans are suffering from famine and they do not know, if they have anything to eat next day.

This is an unhappy example for the nutty, nutty system of things. X( X(

While billions are starving physically

It seems millions if not billions are emotionally starving. Pets fill that emotional gratification.

In this old system the scales are tipped once again, animals do bring so much joy , laughter, delight and happiness into our lives but humans should be the number one for our emotional needs.

18 And Jehovah God went on to say: “It is not good for the man to continue by himself. I am going to make a helper for him, as a complement of him.” 1

23 Then the man said:

“This is at last bone of my bones

And flesh of my flesh.

This one will be called Woman,

Because from man this one was taken.”

It seems millions if not billions are emotionally starving. Pets fill that emotional gratification.

In this old system the scales are tipped once again, animals do bring so much joy , laughter, delight and happiness into our lives but humans should be the number one for our emotional needs.

18 And Jehovah God went on to say: “It is not good for the man to continue by himself. I am going to make a helper for him, as a complement of him.” 1

23 Then the man said:

And flesh of my flesh.

So, you are saying that we should feed our wives before we dress up our pets? :laugh:

23 Then the man said:

And flesh of my flesh.

So, you are saying that we should feed our wives before we dress up our pets? :laugh:

That's what I got.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

129079=7198-Dog3.jpg

129079=7199-Dog4.jpg I am going all out this year. I like this one the best for Zoey - >

129079=7200-Dog5.jpg

To those offended - I really am just kidding about Halloween.

:wave:
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Oh my word those are very disturbing to look at. Those precious dogs look like they already have demon in them especially that middle one! Meow!

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

I'm sorry but the dog costume pictures ARE funny...lol..

I can't help imagining Adam in the Garden, getting bored and doing that... and showing Jehovah in the Breezy part of the day. I've no doubt Jehovah would have sent an angel down to take the animals away from him.

I'm sorry but the dog costume pictures ARE funny...lol..

I can't help imagining Adam in the Garden, getting bored and doing that... and showing Jehovah in the Breezy part of the day. I've no doubt Jehovah would have sent an angel down to take the animals away from him.

....lol.....I loved the costumes....but I would only dress up my doxie after the holiday ,when Petsmart puts those little costumes on sale at 75% off so I am not contributing to the Commercial Beast,much ....and not as an elf...maybe as a Smurf....oh,wait ... and also I wouldn't buy him those ghost shaped dog treats either...(td) I get him those T-bone steak shaped ones...(tu)