JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Election 2012 - This is where I stand...

Lol!!!

Just glad today is the last day. I don't know how you guys in states like Ohio deal with this every 4 years. The swing states are the ones that get hammered with political adds. I live in TX, so I never see any political adds, lol.

(1 Timothy 2:1-4) I therefore exhort, first of all, that supplications, prayers, intercessions, offerings of thanks, be made concerning all sorts of men, 2 concerning kings and all those who are in high station; in order that we may go on leading a calm and quiet life with full godly devotion and seriousness. 3 This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4 whose will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.

Lol!!!

Just glad today is the last day. I don't know how you guys in states like Ohio deal with this every 4 years. The swing states are the ones that get hammered with political adds. I live in TX, so I never see any political adds, lol.

I live in Maine and may I say that I'm soo glad it's over too... It would be nice if we didn't have to go thru this again in four years..............but I did say that four years ago too. Up here in Maine we got a dozen phone calls a week. There were about four or five messages on the answering machine at the KH the other day from other "ministers" trying to encourage our vote.

We have those little posters of canidates all over the place. Glad to see it's all over with for now.

I hope whichever President gets us to Peace and Security first wins

Apparently Bibi feels the same way -

I want to congratulate President Obama on his reelection. I think the United States of America again demonstrated why it’s the greatest democracy on earth.

The security relationship between the United States and Israel is rock solid, and I look forward to working with President Obama to further strengthen this relationship, and I look forward to working with him to advance our goals of peace and security.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Wow Nice to hear that brother Jerry...

For me, I think the proclamation of "Please and Security" as discussed on our previous Watchtower study is very near.

100 years of Jesus Christ on Heaven will be on 2014, from 1914 to 2014.

Jehovah also set 120 years for Noah's time (w10 12/15 pp. 30-31)

But as Mathew 24:36, no one knows but only our God Jehovah.

But I like your signature "Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)" >:D<

I hope whichever President gets us to Peace and Security first wins
Apparently Bibi feels the same way -
I want to congratulate President Obama on his reelection. I think the United States of America again demonstrated why it’s the greatest democracy on earth. The security relationship between the United States and Israel is rock solid' date=' and I look forward to working with President Obama to further strengthen this relationship, and I look forward to working with him to advance our [b']goals of peace and security.
Alright, BRING IT!! (A week from Friday would work for me...LOL) Seriously, though, one of these days it'll be the real deal...YAY!

133442=7446-thumbs up smiley.jpg

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D

Here in Australia we have compulsory voting. So not only do you have to be on the electoral roll, but they fine you if you don't vote. However our dear Father has given us an out, and there is a section for "conscientious objector". So when you get the letter for not voting, you can fill int he section, quote your favourite Scripture and send it back. The only ones exempt are non citizens. mind you it doesn't stop the phones calls, letter box drops, emails etc, etc.... then you have federal, state and local elections and they are come in different years and on 3 & 4 yearly cycles. It never ends....