JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Annual Meeting Highlights Online!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4178 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Does anybody know why brother Mark Sanderson was not confirmed as a new Governing Body member at the annual convention or did i miss where they mentioned it?

When will it officially be announced?

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

It was officially announced during the morning worship at the start of the 2013 service year.

IMO, I think this is appropriate because it might attract an undesirable attention to the brother instead of the new lights.

Does anybody know why brother Mark Sanderson was not confirmed as a new Governing Body member at the annual convention or did i miss where they mentioned it?

Modesty is not something we can simply define in a way that suits us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean.

It was officially announced during the morning worship at the start of the 2013 service year.

IMO, I think this is appropriate because it might attract an undesirable attention to the brother instead of the new lights.

Well it hasn't been officially announced at our kingdom hall. It is still the thought that there are only 7 members of the governing body. Did it get announced at your kingdom hall? Should I mention it to the elders in my congregation as we seem to be behind on this old news?

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

Did I understand the bits and pieces of these highlights correctly? Is the new understanding the fact that the 'domestics' of Matthew 24:45-47 is not just the annointed individually being spiritually fed, but also includes the Great Crowd? Was there anything else new about these verses?

Also new light on when they are placed over all of Christ belongings.

Did I understand the bits and pieces of these highlights correctly? Is the new understanding the fact that the 'domestics' of Matthew 24:45-47 is not just the annointed individually being spiritually fed, but also includes the Great Crowd? Was there anything else new about these verses?

Thanks Nance.

I thought we had discussed this somewhere on this site, but couldn't find it in this thread, but after I posted my question I went on another search and found more of the answers to my question from Chuck here:http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/read.php?10,129320,129320#msg-129320