JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Darwin's Dilemma - DVD

Darwin's Dilemma - www.darwinsdilemma.org

Darwin's Dilemma examines what many consider to be the most powerful refutation of Darwinian evolution - the Cambrian fossil record.

Charles Darwin realized that the fossil evidence did not support his theory of gradual, step-by-step evolutionary development. He hoped that future generations of scientists would make the discoveries necessary to validate his ideas.

Today, after more than 150 years of exploration fossil evidence of slow, incremental biological change has yet to be excavated. Instead, we find a picture of the rapid appearance of fully developed, complex organisms during the outset of the Cambrian geological era. Organisms that embody the major animal body plans that exist today. This remarkable explosion of life is truly Darwin's Dilemma and is best explained by the existence of a transcendent intelligence.

I don't know if anyone has seen this, it was released in 2009 but we've only just been told about it by another brother. We watched it last week and it was very interesting.

It's a dramatisation of various fossils that have been 'brought to life' with CGI showing how complex they are, there are a few scientists talking about the Cambrian Explosion. If you haven't heard of this(like me!) it's basically a time period(like Jurassic, etc), this is the name they give to the oldest known period.

Darwin's theory involves very 'simple' organisms that over millions of years evolve into more complex life forms and he was hoping that these 'missing links' would be found, what this DVD shows is that actually what happened, was that during the Cambrian period, all known life just appeared and some of it still survives today. They say that this all happened within a 20million year period, but it was almost certainly within a 5million year period, but it was so sudden that all life could literally have appeared overnight.

Towards the end of the film they were saying that this completely blows Darwin's Theory of Evolution out of the water, and is evidence of inteligent creation rather than random evolution.

It's a very interesting watch if you have the time and are interested in these sort of things, it can be purchased for less than $20 in the states and probably a little more if you want it shipped elsewhere. As this is a commercial DVD it can't be copied and uploaded(sorry!) but it's less than $20 so it's not a huge outlay.

Have a look here to purchase or at the above link to see more info:

https://www.go2rpi.com/prodinfo.asp?number=3094

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002MZTSRM

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I would have liked to have known about this earlier and thought I'd share.

The book and audio have more information, the DVD is somewhat short compared to the others and misses a lot of really good information, just a heads-up.

Also read:

Signature in the Cell: DNA and the evidence for Intelligent design.

The Edge of Evolution. (Devastating to Darwinistas)

Darwin's Black Box.

Slaughter of the Dissidents.

The Deniable Darwin

The reason I think the Slaughter of the Dissidents is so powerful is because it exposes just how far science will go to cover up their evolution theory lies and explains where those theories fail completely. The Author provides detailed accounts of 17 of the over 300 scientists and educators he has interviewed, all of whom have advanced degrees. Though their views range from creation science to intelligent design to evolution, all of them expressed some doubt regarding neo-Darwinism, observing that selection of mutations is not creating life's diversity. And all of them have received some form of discrimination.

In a nutshell if you expose their lies with the truth about Darwinism you are removed from teaching forever... some have been physically beaten and threatened with their lives if they speak out. Fortunately, more and more scientists are coming out and under the guise of ID (Intelligent Design) but bleeding edge science is not being allowed in to schools because it changes everything people have been taught for years and have set their beliefs in. Satan has corrupted the learning process wherein educational systems are actually dumbing people down and away from the truths taught to us by Jehovah.

Even medical science is still based in evolutionary premises. I remember reading about the Centennial Light Bulb years ago and thinking if that light can burn for 80 years (now for 110 years) why can't we have light bulbs that last over a few months?

Obviously, the answer is money however, you'll see the same type of thinking in medicine and other areas today. Pharma doesn't create pills to cure you but rather to keep you sick or stabilize your sicknesses so you keep purchasing the drugs and increase the profit of that companies bottom line. If they cured you, they would go out of business. Looking forward to the day when Jehovah does just that...

The truth is everything in this world today is created by Satan to fool and deceive others and is a lie.

• 1 month later...

Hi mike.

Thanks for the info on the dvd.

No I don't think anyone will be offended by this dvd other than evolutionists.

I had a look on amazon in the uk & the dvd was £93 :depressed:

So I did a search on you tube, & there it is, the full video.

Some very useful info for ministry etc

Thanks again.:chef:

I bought it as part of the "Intelligent Design Collection" along with "Unlocking The Mystery Of Life" and "The Privileged Planet". I think they are all very good. I also have "Metamorphosis", which is also excellent.

The dvds "Expelled" and "Alleged" are also worth seeing.

I found a portrait of him.

140046=7711-darwin.jpg Don't remember where I found it, but I think it's interesting, see'n it wasn't done by a witness,

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

I found a portrait of him.

140046=7711-darwin.jpg Don't remember where I found it' date=' but I think it's interesting, see'n it wasn't done by a witness,[/quote'] I took that photo out in service one day a few years ago and it actually offended a sister who's husband was named Charles. She never got the joke.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25