JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2012 In Retrospect...the year in review

For me it was January as I lost my father.

I'm so sorry Michael.

I can't even imagine how hard that is on you.

May Jehovah comfort you.

For myself, I can't even being to figure out which month was been the most challenging.

The whole thing's a blur!

It's gone SO fast - and I feel like a gerbil on a treadmill, trying desperately to keep up.

For me, the entire year was difficult. I have had to deal with alot this year, financial, my husband's company filing bankruptcy, family issues that have been very hard on me. I am ready for the year to end. Good news though, the financial issues seem to be going away, and despite my husband's company filing bankruptcy, he was not one of the ones to lose his job. I do feel bad as there were many brothers in the area who work there and they lost their jobs, hoping and praying they find something quick!!! Family issues have not gone away, but I have resigned myself that the situation will not change and I am trying to move on from it. I'm still very hurt, but I feel I am obtaining some peace regarding the matter and trying to just accept that this is how it is going to be. I know Jehovah will take care of it in his own time, and I just keep praying to him to help me deal with it and focus on the more important things in my life.

2013 is looking up for my family, and I hope it's not as bad as 2012 was.

A very challenging year for sure!

But I don't really expect things to get better, if it does it would only be temporarily. We are being prepared for the Great tribulation, I don't think there is any "better" to come out of this old system. New World--Bring it!!~

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!

No, it probably needs to be in the comfort forum.

I wonder where is Bob? Is he coming back? :depressed:

We love our BOB!!!

He has just been super busy. Its that time of the year for tile laying and getting projects done before Christmas and guests come over. OR some who won't be home during Christmas that want things done.

It doesn't help that he has a bad arm AND working more than usual.

Well see him after things get a little slower for him.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

We love our BOB!!!

He has just been super busy. Its that time of the year for tile laying and getting projects done before Christmas and guests come over. OR some who won't be home during Christmas that want things done.

It doesn't help that he has a bad arm AND working more than usual.

Well see him after things get a little slower for him.

OK, thanks,I was worried about him.

Michael & Astrid sorry for your losses. :kiss:

This whole Year has been challenging. Got landed an unexpected Tax Bill. So have to pay back monthly.

I finally got into gear this Last month to Adverstise for Ironing. Created my own Company. Been praying to find another way. & having success. Too. Called myself Bardot.s Ironing. So heads up to the new near. :)-D

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody."