JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Safeguard Your Mind" Circuit Assembly.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4014 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Our Circuit Assembly "Safeguard Your Mind" will be on 9th & 10th of Feb '13. I am in Georgia (ex-soviet union) and the program is in Georgian language which I do not understand. Appreciate if somebody could send me a recording of the entire program in English language.

Our Circuit Assembly "Safeguard Your Mind" will be on 9th & 10th of Feb '13. I am in Georgia (ex-soviet union) and the program is in Georgian language which I do not understand. Appreciate if somebody could send me a recording of the entire program in English language.

I have it in Vietnamese already and happy to send it ;)

Just messing with you - although I really do have it ;) . Ours in English isn't until April 20th. So if you haven't received a copy by then - PM me -> I'll send it.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

• 1 month later...

Hi Clifford, I missed the 'Safeguard Your Mind' assembly too and today, a sister sent me excellent copies of the program (recorded in Texas). If you private message me your e-mail address, I'll forward her e-mails to you containing the 'Sendspace' links so you can download them yourself. I understand the links are time-sensitive, so it may be best not to delay. Agape bro :backflip:

I will be attending this weekend in Fort Smith, Ark. Since my husband is sch for two knee replacements, a shoulder rotator cuff repair poss shoulder replacement, and now they have said back surgery needs to be done before any of the others-we are overwhelmed,! My sister will still go to our sch CA on the 23rd and 24th but we must attended separate ones to be able to have someone with him to work. I've got such a dear sister!

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished our Circuit Assembly (Safeguard Your Mind) this afternoon. How wonderful --the spiritual banquet was overflowing and seeing friends I haven't seen in months!

I heard an interesting point made by the District Overseer about perfection not meaning that you won't be able to make a mistake. Adam and Eve were perfect, and they made a wrong choice, a mistake. The angel who became Satan was created perfect, but he made a wrong choice. We have to be determined even as perfect people, to love Jehovah more than Adam, more than Eve, and it will still be a daily choice to serve Jehovah (but as perfect people, our inclination will be to do the right thing).

Interesting.......

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

Just finished our Circuit Assembly (Safeguard Your Mind) this afternoon. How wonderful --the spiritual banquet was overflowing and seeing friends I haven't seen in months!

I heard an interesting point made by the District Overseer about perfection not meaning that you won't be able to make a mistake. Adam and Eve were perfect, and they made a wrong choice, a mistake. The angel who became Satan was created perfect, but he made a wrong choice. We have to be determined even as perfect people, to love Jehovah more than Adam, more than Eve, and it will still be a daily choice to serve Jehovah (but as perfect people, our inclination will be to do the right thing).

Interesting.......

Mine is in early april. So i will listen out for some points.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Interesting.......

Nice point. Unlike today we won't have the Devil's wicked influence. It will be a choice to serve Jehovah, but surely after the miraculous deliverance of his people through the end of this system and experiencing the blessings of life in the new world - it would have to be our first and only choice.

We just had ours this past weekend (23 & 24) in Natick, MA. What great talks, encouraging, inspiring, humorous and illustrative! I thoroughly enjoyed when DO bro. Starr, I think from Maryland gave the illustration of how the bible can help us find the answers. I think the point was how we can avoid untruths and apostasy and gain knowledge and comfort using the bible . These are not his exact words.

Answer to All of World's Problems

A brother knocked on this one house where a man opened the door. The brother greeted him cheerily then proceeded to tell him that he had the answer to the world's problems. Amazed and in disbelief the man asked the brother to tell him what it was. The brother pulled out his bible and turned to Matthew 24:14 and told him to read it. After reading the man quizzingly said, "I don't see how that ends the world's problems!". Well, the brother looked at the man, pointed to the verse and said "You have to listen to the good news of the Kingdom". The man still didn't see the answer to the world's problems and exclaims, "I just don't see how me listening is going to solve world problems". Patiently, the brother replies, "You could do something about it, the answer is in Matthew 24:14! " The man reads it again, gives it some thought and finally with a big sigh of disbelief that the brother had the answer, the man again asks, " What could I possibly ever do to rid the world of all the bad stuff going on?" The brother points again to the Matthew 24:14 and answers the man, "See here, it said to preach in all the inhabited earth". The man thinks and thinks even rereads the verse and throws his hands up in the air, "How is that going to solve the world's problems, I don't even know when the end is?" he questioned with frustration. The brother, ever so patiently points once more to the Matthew 24:14 and said, "See here, the answer is right here, after the good news is preached to all the nations, and then the end will come!"

We just had our CA in McAlester, OK this past weekend, March 23 and 24. Over 1400 in attendance, with 15 baptized. Our District Overseer is Daniel Woodin? (am I spelling that right?) Very thoughtful presentations.:flowers:

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

• 5 weeks later...

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Does anybody have the full program in mp3? I would really interested about!

I could listen until the symposium: Keep This Mental Attitude, I would need after the rest of the program (Saturday and also the whole Sunday).

Brotherly love!