JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JWs Stand Firm against Nazi Assault

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4086 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Does anyone know of a place on the internet that this video can be viewed? I couldn't find any of our videos on jw.org. This video has been uploaded to you tube and although the comments were disabled, I don't want to direct anyone there because of all the apostate videos that show up on the same page.

Thanks!

The Bee

If you cannot find it, one alternative is to download the video from YouTube and burn it on a disc to share. I use Free YouTube Downloader.

you may download the program for free HERE.

If you do not have the ability to make a DVD, you can burn a data file DVD right from your folder by highlighting the files and clicking on BURN at the top of the window, providing of course that your computer has a DVD player/burner. These video files can be played right from the disc on most any computer but not a tv via DVD player.

Your very best option might be to order one from the literature counter or borrow one from another brother or sister.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Thanks Lynn, I was hoping to be able to give this person instant access rather than her having to wait for me to send her something. But it's better than nothing...

I wonder why the videos aren't on the web site?

The Bee

A couple of years ago I got this downloaded from the 'old site' for my sister who is not a JW and teaches for the Police and when I told her of it, she wanted it as part of her classes about discrimination:

http://www.jw-media.org/vid/vid06e.htm

You could try it to see if it still works??

I also got the study guide for teachers for her on PDF from a holocaust museum's website too:

http://www.chgs.umn.edu/educational/pdf/firmStudyGuide.pdf

YES - it does still work! It's only a few minutes long but it hits some of the highlights. And that study guide is awesome! Thanks so much Helen - you're the best researcher I've ever known!:notworthy: Sure glad we are working for the same team...:ok:

The Bee