JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Looking for "immense image" pics

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4032 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I remember seeing a collage of pictures taken from various publications over the years where the "stone cut out not by hands" was illustrated as getting closer to the feet of the image, the most recent actually striking it. Anyone know where I can find it? Would be a helpful visual aid for a talk. (Don't you wish the Watchtower Library had pictures?) Thanks in advance.

Thanks, Chuck. That link gave me the pic I needed to find the others. (Sorry for the delayed 'thank you'—Internet problems.) The thought was that progressively through the years the FDS have showed the time of fulfillment getting closer at hand.

154147=8472-1 your will be done 1958.JPG

154147=8473-2 Daniel 1999.jpg

154147=8474-3 w2012 june.jpg

"Your Will Be Done on Earth" book (1958) p.112, 113

"Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy" book (1999) p. 58

"Keep On the Watch" brochure (2004) p. 15

2011 District Convention invitation

June 2011 Watchtower p.18

That's all I have right now, Shawn. Interesting, yes?