JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3985 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I have been unemployed for awhile now and due to health cannot due some things such as heavy lifting,etc.

Does anyone know of any reliable online job sites or have any ideas on how to make some extra money for Assembly, Bills,etc.?

I'm 25 and already do some paid surveys but I'm look for other ideas ^_^

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

I know several sisters who work for this company from home....http://join.liveops.com.....

I have never tried it,I've done lots of other temp jobs, like in-store marketing ,where you have to take products ads into the stores, coupon machines, conduct in-store demos....that's low impact.

You have to check for in store marketing representative jobs in your area if you're interested in that.

I have been unemployed for awhile now and due to health cannot due some things such as heavy lifting,etc.

Does anyone know of any reliable online job sites or have any ideas on how to make some extra money for Assembly, Bills,etc.?

If you try any of these and they work, could you please let me know? My daughter is looking for work that will support her while she pioneers. Thank you very much!

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

So far, I've decided trying to sell a few things on Ebay. So far, so good.

Also, been using sendearnings.com - you get paid for reading e-mails, taking surveys, doing free trials, etc. After $30.00 they send you a check.

I tried one of those and didn't qualify as I didn't have but one phone line & no special degree (bachelors,et.).

If I find anything else I'll post it ofr everyone ^_^

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

I know a brother who worked for LiveOps so I know they are legit. It can take some time after applying for them to get back with you. It all depends on what their need for employees is. Here are two more that I know of. One of them, I have worked for.

http://www.pizzahutishomejobs.com/

http://www.apply.westathome.com/index.html

I dont know about online Jobs, but when I couldnt work, I put up a ad in our local shop to do Ironing.

Within hours I got a huge Job...within a couple of months I was working 4 full days at home just ironing. Was hard to be diciplined. But the outlay wasnt large and it wasnt heavy work...although my feet did hurt by the evening. Anyway, just an idea.