JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Home Bible Student Lols

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4011 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I want to believe you all have had experiances where your study does or says something that makes you wanna burst into laughter.

please share with us that xp'riance.

I will start.

I had a student who never wanted to read aloud. First time i went there to study, i asked him to read the paragraph, he kept quiet looking at the page, after a minute or so he looked at me and said, am done. I couldnt help  but laugh.

I told him that the best was him reading aloud, but he told me he was more comfortable doing it quietly.

Another one:

Another one of my studies, the first few visits (even now anyway) when he finishes reading a paragraph, before i could read out the question, he reads it himself and starts anwering... i found it quite funny. :lol:

Whats yoz?

It is not important where we serve nor in what capacity but, rather, whom we serve. MARKUS HARTLIEF

Well Bro.

At the moment my studies are with my kids.

A few weeks ago. It was time for study one of my daughters. Says

Oh No¡¡¡ Not again. . Mum this is boring. I try to keep it short & fun.

So I thought I want them to understand why its important to study.

So I ask you guys like food? You always say you are hungry. They said yes.

How would you go without eatting chocolate or Peanut butter.

Oh No mum that would be terrible. So well we have to eat Gods word everyday too.

They couldn't help themselves. Such a ruccas. Lols EaT THey say. One of them grabs a book

Prentends to start eatting the Jeremiah book & actually eats it.

Even though I tried to stop him!!

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I want to believe you all have had experiances where your study does or says something that makes you wanna burst into laughter.

please share with us that xp'riance.

I will start.

I had a student who never wanted to read aloud. First time i went there to study, i asked him to read the paragraph, he kept quiet looking at the page, after a minute or so he looked at me and said, am done. I couldnt help  but laugh.

I told him that the best was him reading aloud, but he told me he was more comfortable doing it quietly.

Another one:

Another one of my studies, the first few visits (even now anyway) when he finishes reading a paragraph, before i could read out the question, he reads it himself and starts anwering... i found it quite funny. :lol:

Whats yoz?

LOL....I would not be able to hold that in.... :nope:

Student:  Do we have to read every Bible scripture?

Teacher:  This is a Bible study.

From a new sister:

"I would really like to auxiliary pioneer if it wasn't for going out and talking to people"

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

I had a six year old bible student who knew that Jesus was the Son of God. One day she innocently inquires: "Jesus is God's Son but, who was His Wife?" 

Now that was funny...

It is not important where we serve nor in what capacity but, rather, whom we serve. MARKUS HARTLIEF

• 2 weeks later...

This one lady I used to study with, I had to get to her house early in the morning because she was drunk by noon. So when I would get there she would out of habit open a beer at 9 am and think nothing about it. She would read outloud and answer the questions, but that is about as far as we got. One day I asked her for the umpteenth time do you have any questions, anything at all and she actually asked me a good question which I had to go and look up. She asked where did the Isrealites get the name Jews? I didn't think there was a brain in there at all, but she surprised me. I visit her from time to time because you can't help but care about the ones you have spent time with, she is now on oxygen but still smokes and drinks and she not much older than me. Very sad.