JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Natural Treatments

Moles are one thing but if you're refering to the hangy skin tags in particular I know a sis who paints them with wart remover. It takes patience and a week or 2 but they fell off.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Moles are one thing but if you're refering to the hangy skin tags in particular I know a sis who paints them with wart remover. It takes patience and a week or 2 but they fell off.

I read somewhere that you can do the same thing with tea tree oil. It might take longer, but it's natural.

ehhh, tea tree oil? Maybe it'd do the trick but I don't have any qualms about wart remover. Oh, some people take dental floss and tie it around the hangy mole.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Castor Oil is the best and cheapest. This web site explains all about it's uses. I have used it for many years.

http://skinverse.com/castor-oils-many-uses-for-beautiful-skin-and-hair.html

Edited by GrumpysWife

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Castor Oil is the best and cheapest. This web site explains all about it's uses. I have used it for many years.

http://skinverse.com/castor-oils-many-uses-for-beautiful-skin-and-hair.html

Thank you so much Verna Lee for this website about castor oil...my husband will try it for his rash!post-2322-0-44234300-1368576036.gif

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

I also use it a couple of times a week instead of my moisturizer at night. It is very good for your skin. Feels a little funny but you get used to it.

Another thing that works for me is Epson Salt baths. You take 2 cups of it in a full bathtub of warm water and soak for 20 min. Start off doing it 3 times a week and then when it is better 2 times a week. It takes away restless leg syndrome. I was going crazy at might with them and now hardly ever do I have it. 

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

I used Tag Away but I think the Castor Oil works faster. Just my opinion, everyone is different.

Interesting info on castor beans, the castor oil comes from the beans.

Q: What is the world's most poisonous plant, and how deadly is it?

A: The castor bean plant is the most deadly of all plants. Eat a single castor bean, or perhaps two if you're an adult, and you'll die — maybe. If you live beyond three to five days, you will probably survive.

Ricin poison

We have no antidote for ricin, so avoid the poison.

Castor beans (not true beans, but rather seeds) contain a poison, called ricin, which works by preventing cells from making proteins, says the CDC (Center for Disease Control). Cells die without the proteins, and the resulting damage to the body can be great enough to eventually kill a person.

The plant originally came from Eastern Africa, but now grows wild all over. Many cities plant it in parks, and other public places.

More ominous: ricin is part of the mash left over from making castor oil from the beans, and can be used to deliberately poison people. A 500-microgram dose (about the size of a pin head) is enough to do the job if injected or inhaled.