JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Army Ousts Egypt’s President

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3948 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Army Ousts Egypt’s President; Morsi Decries ‘Complete Military Coup’

"CAIRO — Egypt’s military on Wednesday ousted Mohamed Morsi, the nation’s first freely elected president, suspending the Constitution, installing an interim government and insisting it was responding to the millions of Egyptians who had opposed the Islamist agenda of Mr. Morsi and his allies in the Muslim Brotherhood."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/04/world/middleeast/egypt.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

WOW!!

The insanity continues!!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Now they are right back where they started.......

At least there was less blood shed - so far ........

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Muslim, Christian leaders back Egypt transition

ReutersReuters – 3 hours ago

Email

Share4

Print

CAIRO (Reuters) - Egypt's leading Muslim and Christian clerics backed an army-sponsored roadmap on Wednesday which suspended the constitution and called for early presidential and parliamentary elections.

Ahmed al-Tayeb, Grand Sheikh of Al-Azhar, Cairo's ancient seat of Muslim learning, and Pope Tawadros, the head of the Coptic Church, both made brief statements following an announcement by the head of the armed forces that deposed the elected president, Mohamed Mursi of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Tawadros said the plan offered a political vision and would ensure security for all Egyptians, about 10 percent of whom are Christian.

Religion religion religion!  Oh MY!   I heard that the square in Cairo was full about 30 million people is that true?  Or rather several thousands?   See, just like Jehovah told his prophets, earthly kingdoms come and they fall, but only one, the one we all know of will never fall. 

Won't it be great when the whole world is at peace.

When I watch some documentaries of our planet there are so many beautiful places. Yet there has been so much blood shed or upheavel or something along those lines. in most places,

Edited by surfergirl

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Just this am my Hubby and I were talking about this subject. There is so much happening in that corner of the globe.

Scarey.

Just last night they demostrated the latest mag. Can you trust Religion

SHould You trust religion.htm

Timely mag for the ministry.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

http://www.globalresearch.ca/turmoil-rocks-egypt-morsis-out/5341545

Well, when the only option you are willing to consider involves imperfect "sons of men and nobles", what do you expect - (Psalm 146:3) . . .Do not put YOUR trust in nobles, Nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs, and (Psalm 118:9) 9 It is better to take refuge in Jehovah than to trust in nobles.

The universal issue is sovereignty, but Satan has convinced the majority of imperfect humans that their only choice is one form of human sovereignty as opposed to another form of human sovereignty.  Jesus preached the good news of God's Kingdom, and everyone assumed that he was referring to some form of human political movement:

Without Jehovah's spirit, they just couldn't comprehend government beyond human control  (John 14:26) . . .the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach YOU all things and bring back to YOUR minds all the things I told YOU. . .

During Jesus' preaching campaign, he demonstrated what he would be able to accomplish as Jehovah's appointed king.  Unfortunately, imperfect humans insist on one of their own as sovereign.  However, this insistence does not provide their desired result - (Proverbs 1:22-32) 22 “How long will YOU inexperienced ones keep loving inexperience, and [how long] must YOU ridiculers desire for yourselves outright ridicule, and [how long] will YOU stupid ones keep hating knowledge? 23 Turn back at my reproof. Then to YOU I will cause my spirit to bubble forth; I will make my words known to YOU. 24 Because I have called out but YOU keep refusing, I have stretched out my hand but there is no one paying attention, 25 and YOU keep neglecting all my counsel, and my reproof YOU have not accepted, 26 I also, for my part, shall laugh at YOUR own disaster, I shall mock when what YOU dread comes, 27 when what YOU dread comes just like a storm, and YOUR own disaster gets here just like a storm wind, when distress and hard times come upon YOU. 28 At that time they will keep calling me, but I shall not answer; they will keep looking for me, but they will not find me, 29 for the reason that they hated knowledge, and the fear of Jehovah they did not choose. 30 They did not consent to my counsel; they disrespected all my reproof. 31 So they will eat from the fruitage of their way, and they will be glutted with their own counsels. 32 For the renegading of the inexperienced ones is what will kill them, and the easygoingness of the stupid is what will destroy them."

So, for now, they stumble from one "guy that's going to make things better" to the next, and the frustration level only intensifies.  Jehovah is merciful and draws the honest-hearted.  Once they submit to the direction of Jehovah's spirit, they quit looking to politics and learn what it really means to put their trust in the Kingdom that they pray for in the Lord's prayer - (Matthew 6:10) . . .Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth. . .