JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower Fire Dept. - Warwick

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3893 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I just received this via email. I thought we already saw this or something similar about "Wallkill fire dept". But I can't find it at the moment. 

Warwick Bethel just got a new Fire Engine....

post-535-0-20027600-1377190548_thumb.jpg

post-535-0-10347600-1377190561_thumb.jpg

post-535-0-50154700-1377190578_thumb.jpg

This is a fire truck purchased by the Watchtower world headquarters to assist in emergencies. It has reached an agreement with the town of Warwick, for this truck to be used if an emergency should arise at Bethel.

Yes, here are a couple of pics of the Wallkill truck. Wallkill is a duly registered, State approved Volunteer Fire Department complete with firemen (our brothers), truck and station.

post-2173-0-81009800-1377191745.jpg

post-2173-0-00361700-1377191745.jpg

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Thanks! I knew I'd see it before! I wonder if the pictures I posted were actually from Wallkill and not Warwick? Since Warwick's construction just began, would they already have purchased a file unit? 

The Warwick truck was made in Ocala, Florida - that is where E-One is .... just down the road from me :)

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~