JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How many have a Roomba and do you like it?

We have Roomba.. I got as a gift for my wife .. But really it is a gift to me .. Since i did most of the vacuuming.. And now I don't have to be reminded... Lol... We come home and all the floors are vacuumed .. Happy wife .. Happy life.. It really does a good job.. Under all the furniture and beds.. Just empty it everyday..

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Yep.. It is a robot Hoover ..

We have two cats... So no more hair issues..

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

We have the pet version.. It works great .. It has a number of rotating brushes

It needs about 4 inches of vertical clearance.. It won't go down stairs.. If you leave the front door open .. It wants to go out and clean up the neighborhood ... Lol .. It cleans for over an hour and then it goes back to it's changing station.. It holds about a cup of dirt and hair..

It is sort of crazy how it goes all over the place cleaning in a random order ...but it get's it done..

It has a seven day schedule .. So you can set it to go when your not home..

We are thinking of getting a few for the Kingdom Hall .... it cleans under and around chair legs really well

It has a seven day schedule .. So you can set it to go when your not home..

We are thinking of getting a few for the Kingdom Hall .... it cleans under and around chair legs really well

to enter the Hall for morning service

and see this thing going round & round by itself

is going to freak me out  :blink:

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

You are the superb. Hubby Lance.

I have heard of the Roomba. I thought it was also a dance. Lols

I saw a smiliar version in a vacuum shop.

I have a Dyson bagless vac. It's pretty powerful.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Earlier this evening my kids busted a bean bag.

That stuffs weird. Clings to the vac & it just keeps appearing.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I guess the next robot I will get is the scooba .. It washes hard surface floors...and stays off the carpets...

To bad they don't have a tuuba to wash and clean showers and bath tubs ..

Or a small robot to mow lawns... That would be cool..

Hey I resemble that remark...lol

I just checked..

I am accurately .. a man..

I guess the next robot I will get is the scooba .. It washes hard surface floors...and stays off the carpets...

:P

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

They already have an automatic lawn mower, or at least a remote controlled one.

I am working on a "Petba" that will go after your cats and dogs, and suck them inside and give them a thorough cleaning and fluff dry and deposit them in their little pet beds :)

Edited by Musky

Sounds very like lost in space. Dr Smith. LOLs. Oh I mean Lance.

What was the Robot called. He had like a little android that would whoosh out clean up & go back till the next time.

We have one (bought it years ago so maybe they are better now or more trainable) and ours is basic, not the high end or pet one.

I thought it would help at our cleaning jobs when my son can't come and we are having to the large amounts of vacuuming he does (since vaccuming is hard on my neck and my dd has her other jobs to do).  So we let the thing go and clean but it keeps getting stuck under desks and doesn't go in the right pattern so misses too much in the time we are there.  It is a large office with lots of separated partitions / chairs.  So I do the desks and my daughter the garbages while we babysit this roomba. 

We do laugh alot when it is along but it isn't really the most efficient in our cleaning jobs. The stupid thing keeps beeping at us that it is stuck and we have to go find it and redirect it. We don't get done any quicker but we don't have to vacuum as much. 

Edited by Tazzy