JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What ringtones do brothers and sisters have?

I do use some kingdom melodies. You can use phonezoo.com which is a free site (if your phone co. is supported) and make your own ringtone by uploading songs and picking the part of the song you want to play. I use the melodies more for alarm/reminders than ringtones as they are not very loud at all and when your phone is in your pocket or purse it makes it difficult to hear.

I just have some jingle that came with the phone. Years ago I had "Precious" by Depeche Mode. For awhile I had "Save Me" by Remy Zero (the theme for Smallville).

A Doctor Who ringtone would be nice!

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

hmmm... i do juggle my ring tones around often... I mostly enjoy instrumental pieces from kingdom melodies, to jazz, to classical or rock... I love acoustic and electric guitar solos, violin concertos and traditional Japanese music on the Koto and flute... Or i world select a track by "Muse", "Coldplay", "The Cranberries", "Rodrigo y Gabriella" so on... Wow... I didn't realize how often i've changed my ringtones... LOL...

I listen to kingdom melodies frequently on my iPod, not my phone though... I love listening to the vocal renditions in different languages, even though i don't understand the language itself... Just sounds really beautiful in any language... But it is of course in the "pure language"... :)

On my old phone, there was a menu option that let me create my own ring tone.

I used the old Number 15 song - and every time my phone rang, I would hear a Kingdom melody.

I loved it - but when I heard some people actually humming the song, that was SO cool.

I have no idea now how to get my own music on my phone.

My techno days are over! :(

I just have some jingle that came with the phone. Years ago I had "Precious" by Depeche Mode. For awhile I had "Save Me" by Remy Zero (the theme for Smallville).

A Doctor Who ringtone would be nice!

Um... I thought "Save Me" was from Moby.

Hello David. My dear Brother, please dont worry. It was great humour. I tend to be so poker faced (serious) and when Micah zoomed in on it I lost my composure. And I am sorry too for laughing at your expence. :blushing:

I'm not sorry!!! LOL!!!!!!! I think it's funny............... :lol1:

There are many words here in USA that are offensive in Europe. So I get nervous saying much on here. Can you see my nervousness???

My ringtone is billie jean from Michael Jackson. But I would love to have our kingdom song preach the word as my ringtone because before you answer the phone you hear: preach the word oh how vital that all hear.. you are encouraged by your ringtone before every conversation to witness.

I think I'm gonna get it!!!

(tu)

Hello David. My dear Brother, please dont worry. It was great humour. I tend to be so poker faced (serious) and when Micah zoomed in on it I lost my composure. And I am sorry too for laughing at your expence. :blushing:

I'm not sorry!!! LOL!!!!!!! I think it's funny............... :lol1:

There are many words here in USA that are offensive in Europe. So I get nervous saying much on here. Can you see my nervousness???

I hear ya on that one......I got chewed out by a granny for the use of a word I don't consider to be a swear :| I also learned said word was slang for a child born from parents not married...... :|

The problem is in France, we have a lot of those words... but... as it is in english, i do not think to much about it... and this is the title of a movie...

in France, for example, there is a movie called "Le diner de cons". It's a very funny movie, very famous, but the last word of the title is not a good word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_D%C3%AEner_de_cons

So I use another ringtones : "We no speak americano"

I had a phone that I could use my number buttons to create a tune.

The easiest to make up was the 'old' song 15.

It was very basic, but nice to hear when the phone rang.

I especially enjoyed it when I heard a work colleague humming the tune!