JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

38669=1495-Image0104.jpg please l will like this to be displayed as my id on the forum. I have tried to send it to admin through e mail' date=' l just couldn't get it done.[/quote'] I can't change your profile, I think only Bob can. Just go to the top of the page and click on "Control center" and then choose 'avatar/photo" from the list on the left hand side. Once in there, use the "choose file" button to upload the picture.

Close up it looks really cuddly, like a little dog. I bet it's deadly poisonous, like most foreign spiders!

Someone found a black widow in Chatham docks here in the UK (came in a container from USA).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-13676451

Great photos, by the way!

Thanks! It's big and creepy but not poisonous. Just a Nursery Web Spider. Crazy about the black widow!!

And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

I'm really into photography, particularly macro photography. I took these in the wooded area behind our kingdom hall. Isn't he cool?!

5744739874_7bc5da39c6_z.jpg

Macro by KatherineNaomi, on Flickr

5744740330_52fe33a067_z.jpg

Macro by KatherineNaomi, on Flickr

WOW!... That's just gorgeous!. . . Beautiful!. . . I love it! Wish i had a camera that could take such glorious pictures. . . :) . . . Thanks for sharing.

38669=1495-Image0104.jpg please l will like this to be displayed as my id on the forum. I have tried to send it to admin through e mail' date=' l just couldn't get it done.[/quote'] I was gone until now. I will see it done.

CarnivoreTalk.com - my health coaching website. youtube.png/@CarnivoreTalk - My latest YouTube project

me and my hubby this weekend at a wedding

38655=1492-maraIMG_0092miro.jpg

how is that gorgeous women near me?????:crush:
You guys look so cute. What a nice family you have. Hope to meet you in the Paradise.:X

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

me and my hubby this weekend at a wedding

38655=1492-maraIMG_0092miro.jpg

how is that gorgeous women near me?????:crush:
You guys look so cute. What a nice family you have. Hope to meet you in the Paradise.:X
Byron was right:raspberry:I muct have hit the wrong smiley face.:perplexed:So sorry I didn't me that smiley, I meant this one>:D<

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

file.php?10,file=1514,filename=n1037317242_405257_2285255

Why can't I copy this picture?:taz:

Because he embedded it in the post instead of attaching it to the post. The location of the pic is actually in his photo album. You can click his name to view his profile and his album and try to grab the pic from there, or just mouse over it above and right click, and then choose "Save image as..."

CarnivoreTalk.com - my health coaching website. youtube.png/@CarnivoreTalk - My latest YouTube project