JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Embedding?

oops. . . Sorry about that. . . . How did i do that by the way? LOL. . .

You can Attach a file directly to a post using the link above the message editor.

What you did was upload it to your Photo Album, and then used the image tag in the editor to link to the file in your album.

Either one is fine, by the way, but your album space is limited, and if you delete it from your album, it will disappear from the post as well.

CarnivoreTalk.com - my health coaching website. youtube.png/@CarnivoreTalk - My latest YouTube project

Embedding?

oops. . . Sorry about that. . . . How did i do that by the way? LOL. . .

Sorry, that was me. I saw the link in your post and embedded it the post so it would be easy for everyone to see ;)

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Sure, thanks actually brother Jerry. . . . I was wondering how it started working. . . . LOL. . . By the way. . . Those files i have are too big for my mobile phone to mail. . . But this is something you will find useful. It's a guide to pronunciation. There is one typographical error though . . . You will find in the second column, for Pin Yin,

"in"

The pronunciation column has

"sin" with "in" underlined.

It should read:

"sing" with "in" underlined.

In other words, "in" is pronounced almost as "een". . . Or, the "in" part, from "sing". . . That's a more accurate way to describe it. If "sin" were written in chinese, it would be pronounced as "seen", but shorter vowel sound and longer consanent sound.

"In" in english sounds the same as "in" in chinese which will always combine with something else. . . But when "in" in english is combined with something else, (like "sin") it changes it's pronunciation, which is a differently written sound in chinese. Hope that makes sense.

I saw this, but it doesn't say anthing about the tones or how to read the Chinese symbols.

As we are :offtopic: just PM me ;) and thanks for the help. :punk:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

me and my hubby this weekend at a wedding

38655=1492-maraIMG_0092miro.jpg

how is that gorgeous women near me?????:crush:
You guys look so cute. What a nice family you have. Hope to meet you in the Paradise.:X
thank you I hope to meet you too, I'll be the one with a smile from ear to ear::o

If you look at the below images from your seat in front of the computer, Mr. Angry is on the left, and Ms.Calm is on the right. Get up from your seat, and move back 12 feet, and PRESTO!! they switch places!! It is said this illusion was created by Phillippe G.Schyns and Aude Oliva of the University of Glasgow . Does this prove that we sometimes may not be seeing what's actually there?

40058=1592-noname.jpg

CarnivoreTalk.com - my health coaching website. youtube.png/@CarnivoreTalk - My latest YouTube project

If you look at the below images from your seat in front of the computer' date=' Mr. Angry is on the left, and Ms.Calm is on the right. Get up from your seat, and move back 12 feet, and PRESTO!! they switch places!! It is said this illusion was created by Phillippe G.Schyns and Aude Oliva of the University of Glasgow . Does this prove that we sometimes may not be seeing what's actually there?

40058=1592-noname.jpg [/quote'] CANT SEE. my kitchen is too small:raspberry:

:lol1:

Children are great. Me and my husband try to incentive our 6 year old son to take notes during the meetings, but he still makes some drawings. On Sunday he drew a Book and the title was: “Are you fed up of Satan?”

:lol1:

Children are great. Me and my husband try to incentive our 6 year old son to take notes during the meetings, but he still makes some drawings. On Sunday he drew a Book and the title was: “Are you fed up of Satan?”

I have some notebooks to print for kids. They are really fun for kid and if you want copies, let me know and I will Email them to you. You can probably edit them to your language.(tu)

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

If you look at the below images from your seat in front of the computer' date=' Mr. Angry is on the left, and Ms.Calm is on the right. Get up from your seat, and move back 12 feet, and PRESTO!! they switch places!! It is said this illusion was created by Phillippe G.Schyns and Aude Oliva of the University of Glasgow . Does this prove that we sometimes may not be seeing what's actually there?

40058=1592-noname.jpg [/quote'] Pretty cool Bob! Thanks. :rockon:

Why you should ALWAYS check your child's homework!

40061=1594-homework.jpg Mommy actually works at Home Depot' date=' she was selling a snow shovel.[/quote'] WHEW--glad you clarified that, Bob....that was too cute!

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D