JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

:lol1:

Children are great. Me and my husband try to incentive our 6 year old son to take notes during the meetings, but he still makes some drawings. On Sunday he drew a Book and the title was: “Are you fed up of Satan?”

I have some notebooks to print for kids. They are really fun for kid and if you want copies, let me know and I will Email them to you. You can probably edit them to your language.(tu)

I am staying temporarily with a family that has a 5 year old girl and a 6 year old boy. I'm sure they would love to have a copy of your book for the meetings. If you still have it handy, would you mind emailing it to me Thanks so much.

I took your email off for privacy.

:lol1:

Children are great. Me and my husband try to incentive our 6 year old son to take notes during the meetings, but he still makes some drawings. On Sunday he drew a Book and the title was: “Are you fed up of Satan?”

I have some notebooks to print for kids. They are really fun for kid and if you want copies, let me know and I will Email them to you. You can probably edit them to your language.(tu)

I am staying temporarily with a family that has a 5 year old girl and a 6 year old boy. I'm sure they would love to have a copy of your book for the meetings. If you still have it handy, would you mind emailing it to me Thanks so much.

I took your email off for privacy.

I think Bob put them in the Files Lib. at the top on the right. You can print one off for each meeting.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

That is a giant coconut crab. And if I recall, the picture is legit.

There was quite a debate about this going on over in the Snopes forum when the picture first came out about five years ago. I think it was still undecided whether it was real or not. The crabs are real, but the size is debated:

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=14438

Hi Bob,

I love what you did with your father in laws picture. Is your father in law an evolutionist who believes he descended from the monkeys?

If so, that's one way of getting him to see how absurd it is. How many evolutionists would hang a picture of a monkey on the wall along with all their other family photos and proudly speak of them as ancestors?

It's amazing what you can do with photoshop.

Hi Bob,

I love what you did with your father in laws picture. Is your father in law an evolutionist who believes he descended from the monkeys?

If so, that's one way of getting him to see how absurd it is. How many evolutionists would hang a picture of a monkey on the wall along with all their other family photos and proudly speak of them as ancestors?

I love Photoshop. I am still using Elements 5.0 - I should upgrade.

My father in law believes in God and all, but does not actively practice any religion and probably doesn't give Him much thought most of the time. We've studied with them on and off over the years, but we usually get to the same point and then it stalls out.

CarnivoreTalk.com - my health coaching website. youtube.png/@CarnivoreTalk - My latest YouTube project

Hi Bob,

I love Photoshop. I am still using Elements 5.0 - I should upgrade.

My father in law believes in God and all, but does not actively practice any religion and probably doesn't give Him much thought most of the time. We've studied with them on and off over the years, but we usually get to the same point and then it stalls out.

What point is that? (Hope I'm not being nosey:blush:)

It's all about the 3 H's...

Many people we meet are reasonably Humble and Honest. So they study for a time, but the problem is they're not Hungry enough to keep going.

I know a few in this situation. Unfortunately we can't carry them and when it becomes obvious that this happening there's not much point continuing.

It's all the more difficult when it's a family member or close friend.

• 3 weeks later...