JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Friends shot at

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3825 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Is County like rurals?

I have heard some scarey stories. But not as bad as this.

But you do hear other stories like Jehovah saving different ones from harm in situations you wonder without Jehovah they wouldn't have made it out.

This experience is proof that when we need Jehovah he is there. .

Is there a Verse in Revelation that mentions his army is made up or like the Calvary?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

A few years ago I was working a rural territory in a small Montana town with my son-in-law and we had a guy show us he was carrying a gun and told us we better leave.  I guess he thought he was bad.  Actually worked that territory again last Saturday.  He wasn't home..... I left a magazine in his door.  What's he going to do, shoot the magazine?

Baseball is in the Bible... Gen 1:1 "In the big inning".

In our territory we have to be careful because there are a lot of gun carrying bullies that live here. Usually we can tell where they live and just avoid them. 

post-556-0-86389900-1380817696.jpg

Edited by GrumpysWife

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Really???? No beer for Grumpy. Looks just like most of my neighbors.

He takes the expression, "Trailer park trash," to a whole new level. I guess that's why he's not in a trailer park. He didn't even meet their standards!

Now look what you did. You made us get off-topic.  B)

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near" --- Jim Morrison

"The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again" --- Don Henley

A while back, a young brother and I called at house whose owner came to the door with his gun ready and aimed. He ordered us off the place and as the sister driving was trying to get the car turned around, the guy came out the front door and stood on his deck holding his gun on us. Thankfully he didn't shoot but we were sure scared. When we lived in WY, we had to work an Indian reservation and our then overseer said he always turns his car around, ready to get out because once he had an irate Indian come and grab him by the throat through the open car window. He had an awful time getting loose and getting his car turned around to get out of there. We gotta be careful out there!!!

The Kingdom spoke brother said they have a NO CONTACT LIST, they must have missed this one.  This one could have been lethal to any of our brothers that day!   When am out with my Saturday group, I can't stand it when the driver sits in the homeowners driveway.  They sit there writing down their calls or look for other calls.  I got upset this weekend with the driver, and told the driver to please get out of the homeowners driveway.  They thought I was "over reacting!"  But other friends also told the same thing to the driver, and mentioned the above story.  So only then did the driver move.  Sometimes I wonder what is in their minds.  We are in the very last breaths of this wicked system of things, and Satan's hordes could care less for us.  Why risk it?  I'd rather get an address and mail them a letter, then get shot at or killed.  Friends should be more vigilant when they meet some nut cases like this guy and his incriminating wife, who found the 9 for him.  Put down on the back of the territory, EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, DO NOT CALL AT ALL!   What gets me, some think that its "over reacting."  Better to be OVER REACTING then DEAD!