JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New: tract, calendar & examine scriptures daily

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3850 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

How do I disable Javascript?I have a Samsung Galacy S2.

Sorry to be so late answering this...if it is like my note, while on the internet tap menu, settings, advance settings, uncheck JavaScript..same process to enable it again..but tap to check..

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Cindy that's an awesome collection..

I just installed the calender on my Laptop & love how you can type in it. I know this statement has been made already. but its awesome.

So If Install the calender on my Note. Will I have the same interaction as on the Laptop? Just wanting to know. before I install there.?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Cindy that's an awesome collection..

I just installed the calender on my Laptop & love how you can type in it. I know this statement has been made already. but its awesome.

So If Install the calender on my Note. Will I have the same interaction as on the Laptop? Just wanting to know. before I install there.?

It should. I have it on my tablet and my phone and it works on both.

Ok I just tried to install the calender for next yr on my Note.. I know it should be simple.. It didn't work... Is there another option please?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Ok I just tried to install the calender for next yr on my Note.. I know it should be simple.. It didn't work... Is there another option please?

What program you're using Gabe? Ibelieve it is made with form fields, so you just click on each day's boxe's and write something... but the program you're using must be compatible with forms... try a different app