JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A question about (JW useful) Android tablet apps...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3838 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hello my dear Family, I hope you all are having wonderful day. satans sytem sure beats us up but that Wonderful Loving God that we serve makes all our efforts worthwhile and really soon now we will be in a much better place..Thank you Jehovah, and may all praise and honor and glory go to you, our Dear God..

My wife and I recently bought ourselves some new tablets. I got the Asus 7inch MeMo HD and she got the 7 inch Lenova A3000...They are android, as are our phones, and we both like them quite a lot...I was using mine at our meeting last night and it was a fun and useful experience..

My question is about apps....I know there are a number of threads here about tablets and all the stuff we can use them for. I am ready and capable to read through all those post to get what I want but what I would really like to find out is if there is one specific spot or post or thread that has a list or grouping of just apps that we, as Jehovahs people, would find most useful....

Does anyone know if there is a list here somewhere?...or a thread that talks about just apps?....My search skills are pretty lame so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction...

I was the reader for our Bible study last night, and will be the reader for Sundays Watchtower lesson. I almost took my tablet up onstage with me, but chickened out at the last minute....I want to take it up there on Sunday but I dont know if I will use it to read or not...not too confident with it yet...

Thanks for reading, mods, if it needs moved, feel free and thanks for your efforts here to keep this place awesome.....this place is almost like hanging out at the Hall after the meeting, being the last one out the door, hating to leave.......except here, they never turn off the light...thanks for that. :D

Have I ever mentioned I love you guys?... :wub:

This is a good place to start - http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/8058-which-apps-do-you-use/

Then maybe here - http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/10172-help-techies-would-be-great-if-someone-would-share/

note: if you post in them - it will bring them back to the top  :bouncing:

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

I used to use those apps but now I just use this one to go to jw.org: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.icecandy.wolhelper&hl=en and it is FREE.

Edited by GrumpysWife

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.