JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Revised New World Translation - Now just $18.99 !

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3705 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

What about Africa

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

OK, what about it? Not sure what you are asking.

The Revised NWT Bibles in English were printed in either Wallkill, NY or Japan - as far as I know, they were not printed anywhere else. We were told when we visited Wallkill that only these two facilities print Bibles ---- ALL languages are printed in these two facilities. Before the new press went online in Japan, ALL Bibles were being printed in Wallkill - ALL languages ..... one of the reasons they moved the Watchtower/Awake printing to Canada.

All printing presses cannot handle Bible paper at those high speeds ..... I know the press my one daughter runs could not handle it.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Thank you Qapla. Even though I live near Walkill and have many Bethelites in my congregation, I did not know that all paperwork mistakes are recycled internally. Of course, our brothers are extremely efficient. Good to know. Not having been aware of that important recycling fact, I had wondered if they were put aside for external trash pickup, and perhaps that a trash remover re-routed them. I did not begin with the assumption that it was a shipment mishap and then conclude that printing errors occurred subsequently. That would be illogical.  :huh:  It is exciting to continue learning new and positive information about our wonderful organization.  

The recycling efforts at Walkill is AMAZING. I took some photos when I was there in Dec. 2004 (I so need to get back up there again). I'll see if I can find them.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

What about Africa

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

if you asked when we at Africa will get the NWT....

Since 1st January, all congregations( as i know, here is Angola and Also in South Africa), could start mmaking the request for the NWT in English...

I guess, in South Africa Branch their are starting to print the Bibles...

• 3 weeks later...

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)