JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Armageddon-specific day found!

EvanDelFerro

I wish it would be like it was with the Israelites in Egypt and anyone who came into our home would be safe! I wonder how many people I could fit in our house hmmm :wub:  Lol a girl can dream :D  :lol:

That's how it was in Noah's day too (if someone wanted in the ark before the doors were closed, they would of been saved) and that's how it was in Rahab's day too before the walls of Jericho came down.  Seems to be a pattern here someplace but I just can't quite put my finger on it . . . . :shrugs:

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Sorry brother, but the scriptures say it will be in May....

Revelation 22:20, 21 “He that bears witness of these things says, ‘Yes; I am coming quickly.’”.... [May]”

Actually, the scriptures are more specific:  “Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.”   21 May"

Just thought I'd mention it, that's all...

Think of Jesus feelings on

that travesty!

No kidding.  We mostly think about Jehovah when Christmas comes around because as usual, no glory or honor goes to him for providing Jesus as a ransom and then Jesus, who never wanted any glory for himself get's all the glory when people remember that Christmas is supposed to include Jesus and to add insult to injury they surround his birth with tons and tons of lies and pagan garbage!  Every year I think I can't hate this holiday more than I already do, but every year I hate it more than the year before!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

...   there's one that's worse   ...   

... hopefully it arrives B4 the God dishonoring 31st day of October, one less chance for the wicked one to get what is not rightfully his in the first place - which is why he caused this disgusting mess to begin with!

...   there's one that's worse   ...   

One thing......Satanic worship is full of scary things, weird noises, and ugly traditions. Compare that to worship of our great God, Jehovah?....... hands down I will take celestial lights, gleaming jewels, and white robes any day!!!!

But the worst day of the worst days is my  birthday among all birthdays.....

Be very careful, too many birthdays are bad for your health. :wheelchair:

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

I just had a guy seriously try to act like it had to be 120 years after 1914, to coincide with time left in the days of Noah -- smh.  I shudder to think what this world would like in 20 years if that was case. There will probibly be nothing left alive other than bacteria.

I made statement to my 40 yr old son that his mom is getting old.    He asked, well mom what's the alternative in this system?   That put things in  proper perspective for me.  Happy to be alive. 

Sis Nancy is correct... having no more birthdays is worse than having them.

I made statement to my 40 yr old son that his mom is getting old.    He asked, well mom what's the alternative in this system?   That put things in  proper perspective for me.  Happy to be alive. 

Sis Nancy is correct... having no more birthdays is worse than having them.

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

When did the first destruction of ungodly people and demon's kids end?  Wasn't it on Oct 31st?  Wouldn't it be something if this date plays another destruction worst then the flood?   Someone in service told me that Oct 31st, was the beginning of the flood that wiped out the wicked and demon's kids, wives, in-laws. 

• 8 years later...
On 1/17/2014 at 12:19 AM, EvanDelFerro said:

After deep and intense Bible study research I finally arrived at a specific day when the end will come.

It will definitely be on Thursday, plus or minus 3 days. 😉

Actually, there has been further clarification of the past few years since 2014, and we are told that "day" will "end" in that "day".

So it can come on the following day:

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Today

Yesterday

Holiday

Payday

Weekday

Everyday

Midday

Someday

Workday (some may be out in the field working when this day comes)

Doomsday (for the unlucky ones)

But it will not definitely come Tomorrow, as it is after Today, and a couple of days after Yesterday, even though it is Someday or a Day after Today.

However, it is a day that we do not know, thus it may not happen on any of these days.

Edited by Pabo