JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Real reason the pope resigned last year

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3652 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I believe the reporter said that the Pope can not be touched by anyone or anything, only GOD, can remove the pope.  I recall years ago a book that came out.  It was written by a former Jesuit Priest who left the church.  I believe it was called "The Vicar of Christ."  I read that book with much interest, and that was some 25 years ago.  He exposed the homosexuality going on's within the walls of the Vatican and the Palace where they go for their summer retreat.  Underground tunnels leading to orgies.  How through the ages since the first Pope, committed incest with his own children, particularly his daughters, and a few of his sons.  Blood, murder, incest, perverted acts beyond human thinking all being committed in the name of God.  It also exposed Pope Pius (the one who served from 1920's thru 1950's, who helped the Hitler come to power in Germany, he was a German sympathizer.  He sent his emissary Papel, to get Hitler to sign a pack back in 1933.   That guy murdered signed a death warrant for all the Jews, JW'S, Gypsies, people who were not Catholic, or if they were and spoke against the Pope and Hitler, were sentenced to death in those camps.   

Around the same time, I went to the Library, and I found this book written by an x-nun.  She was the secretary to this Pope Pius for years, and she exposed that he had men and women in his bedchamber, created children from these prostitutes that were brought in, some were killed to keep them quiet, babies born to them were put to death the moment they were born to keep the darkest secrets.  She was there and she saw what was going on and it appalled her, she left the church in secret, changed her name, and moved to a foreign country.  By now, she may be dead as I write this, since her book was published back in the late 70's.   Am sure they had a hit man look for her!   

Edited by allabord4jah

Found this on Line:

The Criminal History of the Papacy

Part 1 of 3

Extracted from Nexus Magazine

Volume 14, Number 1

(December 2006 - January 2007)

The papal office has an unparalleled record of corruption and criminality over the centuries, and the true history of the popes is one of scandals, cruelty, debauchery, reigns of terror, warfare and moral depravity.

Author's Note:
Some of the dates for the popes and events in papal history are estimates; even the Church admits as much. The dates were further complicated by the changes made to the Julian calendar by Pope Gregory XIII (pope 1572—85) in 1582.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got a chance to watch this rather confronting video. What is disturbing is to think that what was exposed in this investigative report is probably only the tip of the iceberg. I feel sorry for Jehovah who sees everything. The Bible's description of a disgusting and wicked prostitute is very appropriate. This most reprehensible part of Babylon the Great may seem to be going relatively unpunished, but very soon Jehovah will provide justice for all of those innocent victims. Won't that be nice. :)

Thanks for posting Chuck.

Edited by Purple Triangle

• 2 weeks later...

Whew!  I feel sooo much better.  I mean yeah, there Were problems, in the Past, but it's all better now.  We got a new guy and his new group of guys, so see, it's all getting sorted out.  Nothing to see here, move along...

and all the folks who watch this and stay associated with this organization, deserve what they get...

and any, after experiencing the harrowing things discussed in this show, who recognize the Truth and become associated with Jehovah's organization will be living proof that Jehovah can save anyone from anything...

I will be watching this tomorrow. Story at 11! 

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

When the hammer drops. I bet the Catholic church is going to get the worst of it. The UN is showing its teeth a little bit in recent news but when he puts that one thought in their heads. OMG those teeth will sink deep deep deeeeeep deep. There will be lives lost I can imagine. People will cry that their mighty Catholic church has fallen. People will go buck wild. Stir crazy. It will be a blow to the foremost church of Christendom.

We'll just be chillin' with some popcorn and a soft drink... hehe probably not but we'll have nothing to fear!

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

Wow, what a report.  One thing that we need to remember is that the Catholic Church is not the harlot, she is not on her own Babylon the Great.  Protestants and Orthodox members want to believe that, because that excuses them from their own vices and apostasies.  And Muslims and Buddhists and HIndus and all of the other religons who espouse some version of the beliefs of ancient Babylon - the immortal soul, hellfire, clergy hierarchy,etc, must be held to account for what they have been doing to God

• 4 weeks later...

Went to PBS app. Saw the whole thing. What puzzles me is how so called smart, caring people not flee this rat infested ship for their very lives? Talk about being blinded spiritually! It's a matter of time, no fixing here. The die is cast, and well deserved destruction is looming. Sort of makes one sick to ones stomach. I know the UN will turn on the harlot, but I can see a huge bolt of lightening from Jehovah that takes it really out of existence. With a big zap! Gone. I know. Not that dramatic. But the end will be the same.

The catholics probably taught other satanic minded people the art of brain-washing. They start when the children are at that vulnerable stags in their developement. It is one thing to have a sinful thought, another to act on it. 

Looky lOOky, there gonna shoot two popes out of a canon today - makes for a great carnival side show, what a three ring circus!

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/new-saints/pope-francis-declares-john-paul-ii-john-xxiii-saints-n90651... now you have a choice, eeinny, mminny, minnnyy POPE!
Edited by timpin

I can't help but think of the sexual/political scandals that took place here in the US - with Clinton and that girl and the "it is a matter of what 'is' is." For that matter, the sharing of women between John and Robert Kennedy.  Nixon was considered to be so bad they were about to impeach him, and I would imagine he never cheated on his wife.  In politics, it isn't always a matter of whether or not a person did something wrong, but if they are too popular to be held to account for it.

Then there was the cheating evangelist who made his tearful confession a major spectacle in front of the cameras - Swaggert, his name was.  I started thinking of a lot of others, and a quick canvass of the internet got me this --

http://letmetellyouthis.wordpress.com/tag/list-of-christian-evangelist-scandals/

However, the actions of the popes affect more people in christendom than any other activity.    And yet, they do not want to allow priests and popes to marry, a completely unscriptural stance  (1 Timothy 4:1-3)

Not to say that there are no Jehovah's witnesses in teaching positions who have not been found to be doing wrong, but they tend to get caught and are deposed, if not disfellowshipped, and that is the way it is supposed to be.

Edited by rbrown1205

Door to door experiences:  Talked to people who said they are Catholics about this documentary on the Church.  Comments by householders - "Still, no matter what, I will die a Catholic!"  "Well, I really like the new guy on the block in Rome!"  "He's different from other Popes, he'll clean up that mess."  "God's name is Jesus Christ, and Francis is his assistant!"   "Am not sure what to make of the new Pope."  "He has all authority given to him by God."  "He's the coolest pope the Vatican ever had!"  "First there was Princess Diana, the people's princess, now we have Francis, the people's prince."  "Who am I to judge?"  "Catholics were there with Jesus at his last dinner."  "Am all about dogma!" "Not interested in your brand of religion, you don't know what true religion is, my entire family going back to my great great great great great grandparents were Catholic." 

Do you run across comments like these in service?   Makes me very happy that Jehovah is my God, my Father and Friend!

Edited by allabord4jah