JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New video about survivors in Philippines online

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3684 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

If you can Watch that video without choking up ... you're dead Inside...lol

Seriously, when the little sister is speaking that lost her entire family except her brother, I started to bawl like a baby.  The faith of these brothers and sisters is just so moving.  It's terrible but wonderful because it shows our brotherhood.

May Jehovah help us all during these terrible last days!!

• 3 weeks later...

I echo the feelings expressed by the other responders to this post. This is a very moving video of not

only the relief work being done there in the Phillipines, but also the devastation. It is one thing to hear

about it from the news media. It is quite another thing to see it in person. Bro. Sanderson I think said it

best when he said that it is at times like this that we see the organization at its best. It made me sad

and proud at the same time.

GStorrs46 :worship: