JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Organic eggs and chicken care...

Sharon..why don't you have a couple of hens for fun and eggs! One house we rented on a farm had a chicken running around...we started feeding it corn! The owner of the farm laughed so loud!! He couldn't believe we were feeding the chicken!!! Shows what a city girl knew!

I only buy eggs at the health food store because they say organic..therefore I know they have not been fed gmo grain!..Yes...be careful about chicken feed..probably gmo!

Maybe the farmer will hire a worker for his chickens..maybe you can get him or her to have a study!

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

2 Samuel 21:20

War broke out yet again at Gath, where there was a man of extraordinary size, with 6 fingers on each hand and 6 toes on each foot,

The ultimate egg picker.. Lol

Sorry I was a bleary eyed night creature when I typed that .. Actually I have three and two thirds fingers and one thumb .

A big chicken got the one third part .. It was huge ..a big bird ... You should of seen it ... Traumatized every since ... Lol :)

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

It has become too much for the owner, his wife left him, he has regular full time work, and a whole heap of other duties. I really wanted to do this, but given my husbands reaction, my research and my primary reason for being here - which is to be obedient to the leading and direction of Jehovah's Holy Spirit and to be a servant of others I don't think this would be the wisest usage of my time (I reread the latest awake regarding using time wisely) and it's too big of a job for someone like me with no experience :(. I want to, but with what I've read no seems to be the definitive answer coming across from Jehovah.

I must make sure of the more important things, which is caring for my ministry diligently and my husband. Poor babies, I instantly fell in love with their low sounds.....it was like the scene from a movie where all these little guys were in the locker (I can't recall which movie) and they all went oooooooh.....when the door was opened LOL.

I was surprised they didn't get too antsy. Wahhhh I felt so sorry for them, and I can't stand the thought of them being culled. :/

Unfortunatly this is life in Satan's world! But your compassion is to be commended Sharon! I'm sure your hubby will feel warm and fuzzy when you tell him you appreciate his advice! Maybe he will buy you 2 cute hens!!!

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif