JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Mapping Software

I wasn't referring to the subject/topic ....

You had 5 of this exact post and 12 with another name/title - the rest have all been deleted.

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

We have some city territory, but 80-85% is rural. Would this help with rural too?

Yup, my territory is nearly 100% rural, and it does great.

The one adjustment we've made is printing the maps on 8.5"x11" card stock rather than the 4"x6" cards from the society, due to the road names being too small when printed on such a small card, but I expect the same would be true of almost every mapping software.

You can also go to territoryassistant.com, a web site developed by a brother with and easy to follow instruction. This program gives you the ability to make your board map and territory maps in map form or satellite mode so you can see the actual homes in the territory. Enjoy!

Sorry again.

So, again, does anyone have any other software programs they are using in making territory maps?

Multi-terr.com

Modesty is not something we can simply define in a way that suits us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean.

• 2 years later...

After 3 and half months of labor (labor of love), our new territory has been launched just in time for the campaign using territoryhelper.com.

I've told the friends that they can use as little or as much technology as they want. We still have the 3x5 cards that can be checked out.

The brothers that have created this are very nice to work with.

We have provided training on how to utilize some of features for using it with a smartphone/tablet and how to print larger maps.

It's been a positive experience working with the friends to implement their suggestions and make their service to Jehovah even more productive.d2aa6655b2a88e1ba7d7ad87a31768f2.jpg120da0b1d78a108e7b7ad0e63aa12027.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk