:coffee: A man and his wife were having an argument about who

should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first,

and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."

:tsk: The husband said, " You are in charge of cooking around here and

you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."

Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible :bible:

that the man should do the coffee."

Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me." 8-)

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament

and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says........ .."HEBREWS." :kissy:

Okay, one for the Afrikaans speaking person :whistling: (as received in my email)

"Mnr Jackson," sê klein Jannie, "daar is iets wat ek nie verstaan nie."

"En wat is dit, Jannie?" vra mnr. Jackson.

"Volgens die Bybel het die Kinders van Israel die Rooisee oorgesteek. Reg, ne?"

"Ja, dit is so."

"En die Kinders van Isreal het teen die Filistyne oorlog gemaak, reg?"

"Eee............reg."

"En die Kinders van Israel het die tempel gebou, reg?" "En die Kinders van Isreal het teen die Egiptenare geveg, die Kinders van Isreal het teen die Romeine geveg, en die Kinders van Israel het altyd iets belangriks gedoen, reg?"

"Ja dit is so," stem mnr. Jackson saam. "Wat is jou vraag?"

"Wat het die grootmense dan gedoen?"

"Mnr Jackson," sê klein Jannie, "daar is iets wat ek nie verstaan nie."

"En wat is dit, Jannie?" vra mnr. Jackson.

"Volgens die Bybel het die Kinders van Israel die Rooisee oorgesteek. Reg, ne?"

"Ja, dit is so."

"En die Kinders van Isreal het teen die Filistyne oorlog gemaak, reg?"

"Eee............reg."

"En die Kinders van Israel het die tempel gebou, reg?" "En die Kinders van Isreal het teen die Egiptenare geveg, die Kinders van Isreal het teen die Romeine geveg, en die Kinders van Israel het altyd iets belangriks gedoen, reg?"

"Ja dit is so," stem mnr. Jackson saam. "Wat is jou vraag?"

"Wat het die grootmense dan gedoen?"

I don't get that one...:nope:

Just translated it

"Mr. Jackson," says little Johnny, "there's something I do not understand."

"And what is it, Johnny?" ask mr. Jackson.

"According to the Bible, the Children of Israel crossed the Red Sea. Right, hey?"

"Yes it is."

"And the Children of Isreal against the Philistines fought, right? "

"Eee ............ right."

"And the Children of Israel built the temple, right? " "And the Children of Isreal against the Egyptians fought the Children of Isreal against the Romans fought, and the Children of Israel have always done something important, right? "

"Yes, it is so,"agreed Mr. Jackson together. "What's your question?"

"What the big boys done?"

I still don't get it :nope:

yes I do:D

A sister just sent me this one today:

Bible Study:

Bruce's teenage son had just passed his driving test and asked his dad if he could borrow the car. Bruce was not all that keen on his son driving around in his beloved car so he set some conditions: "you bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a little, and get your hair cut. Then we'll talk about the car."

The son thought about that for a moment, decided he'd settle for the offer, and they agreed on it. After about six weeks later Bruce said, 'Son, you've brought your grades up and I noticed that you have been studying your Bible, but you haven't had your hair cut.'

The boy said, 'You know, Dad, I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair...and there's even strong evidence that Jesus had long hair.' To this his Dad replied, 'Yes, and did you also notice they all walked everywhere they went?'

The boy said, 'You know, Dad, I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair...and there's even strong evidence that Jesus had long hair.' To this his Dad replied, 'Yes, and did you also notice they all walked everywhere they went?'

:lol1:

I may be tired and in pain :wheelchair: but I'll never   :surrender: to it just send some encouraging words or hugs  :kisscheek:  :encourage:  and I'll return the same   :kisscheek:  :encourage:

Where did u get that?The one about "HEBREWS"? I want to copy it and share it. If I am understanding the new rules correctly, I shouldn't just copy and paste it-right?

absolutely you can share it! i copied and pasted it from an email i received! (i think it is okay to do that??)

really liking your new pic.....

thank you for noticing! i was really getting tired of looking at myself! LOL!

lol.. i have a photo i have been trying to put up, but it may be too large.....can't be bothered.....:scooter:

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!

An oldie:

Jay Leno (not so funny American Comedian) said: "things are so bad at the Post Office, they are thinking about cutting back on delivery and letting Jehovah's Witnesses do it since they're at the door every day any way."

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

An oldie:

Jay Leno (not so funny American Comedian) said: "things are so bad at the Post Office, they are thinking about cutting back on delivery and letting Jehovah's Witnesses do it since they're at the door every day any way."

:lol1:

how is he not so funny though ????

I may be tired and in pain :wheelchair: but I'll never   :surrender: to it just send some encouraging words or hugs  :kisscheek:  :encourage:  and I'll return the same   :kisscheek:  :encourage: