JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A Missionary's Life: Unforgettable Memorial

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3450 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Very informative and shows us how much our brothers worry about our health, both physical and spiritual. We are in the best of hands even though we have to live in this wicked system. :wub:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Chuck,

Thanks for that post on the Ebola Memorial. You always kind of wonder what you would do if situations

like that came up. Well that gives us an answer. And besides dealing with Ebola, the sister got proposed

to  boot. Oh well, they practice polygamy over there, so the man may not have though any thing about it.

It bet Peter did though. Talk about adjusting to the new culture ! You give the Memorial talk while the na-

tives try to carry off your wife. :wub:

GStorrs46

• 3 months later...

For friends wondering how the witnesses and missionaries are doing in Guinea during the Ebola outbreak, read our sister's blog: http://ilynca.blogspot.com/2014/08/guinea-ebola-update.html

There are also a few of the older blog posts that discuss how following Jehovah 's laws have the friends safe.

Come join our service group singers......♫ Grant us boldness we witness....help us overcome our fear. ♫

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have an update on Ilynca's blog. I haven't had any updates or news from her blog..when I try to log in the blog server says I don't have permission even though I signed up and was receiving notice of all her posts it says I have to contact her to get permission.

I can't seem to find her anywhere......I really enjoyed her posts and experiences .

Any Ideas Musky?

Does anyone have an update on Ilynca's blog. I haven't had any updates or news from her blog..when I try to log in the blog server says I don't have permission even though I signed up and was receiving notice of all her posts it says I have to contact her to get permission.

I can't seem to find her anywhere......I really enjoyed her posts and experiences .

Any Ideas Musky?

Same here, I used to have access but also get the same message when I try to go in. If you are on Instagram she has an account of the same name as her website.

Natalie thanks I'm not on Instagram ....I should be every one is telling me I should!

I'm wondering since they didn't go back to their assignment she may have stopped her blog........just a wild guess.

Edited by Miss Mouse

I get this message when clicking on your link.

This blog is open to invited readers only

http://ilynca.blogspot.com/

It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I get this message when clicking on your link.

This blog is open to invited readers only

http://ilynca.blogspot.com/

It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.

It has been made private since I first posted it in April.

If you send an email request, she will invite you to the closed blog.

I to have enjoyed her blog and encouraging posts related to our brothers in Africia.  How do I contact her via email to request an invitation to continue to enjoy her blog?  She is such a great writer.    I also am not on instagram.

I see you are in North Jersey.   I'm in South Jersey.