JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Skin Care and Make Up

Can't afford to get my nails done professionally anymore, so I do them myself at home with a gel polish and an LED light. The last cleaning job I had lasted a month and I had my hands in water 6 hours a day the whole month, I have no nails to speak of now and can't afford to get them done anymore. Boo who!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I used to have my nails shaped the same way.  Having worked in gloveboxes and with chemicals it's neither practical nor safe to have them so I just stopped getting them.

Now that I'm not doing that, I have no money anyhow so I don't bother.

I like these below, I found the blunt end to be more durable.

post-56-0-64472200-1426921777_thumb.jpg

I do however currently have my nails painted a watercolour blue.......like this but not so glossy.

Except now it's starting to chip off.......

Also for some fun --- What your nail polish colour says about you --- ohhh yeah living the life of adventure yup

http://thebeautygypsy.com/what-does-your-nail-polish-say-about-you/

post-56-0-41598100-1426922816.jpg

Edited by cerebral ecstasy

Yes, the picture of the blue nails is the "square, rounded" look. The picture above that, the nails are squared off but the edges are sharp instead of rounded. I was always afraid I'd hurt my animals if I left the edges that sharp.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D