JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Brothers how do you keep your new personality and tact That time of the month?

I mean its pretty hard to keep your cool and be the ever supporting husband sometimes.

LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

you are walking on thin ice starting this thread Greg lol

Remember the large sisters are a army.....ohh sorry, the sisters are a large army :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

I think we all need to remember that when we become married, we become one flesh, one body. So if a part of our body is hurt or suffering for some reason, we need to care for that part. If you broke your arm or leg, you wouldn't yell at it or kick it, you would care for it because you wouldn't want it to get worse. When a woman has her period, they suffer, physically and mentally. If her husband is wise, during this time he would try to make sure that she feels cared for, even if she is causing him some distress, just like he would care for a broken arm. When our husbands get sick, usually the care giver in us takes over and we do our best to make our husbands comfortable. It isn't loving to make mean comments and make fun of a body function that we have no control over. It is one of the things that makes us a woman.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

you are walking on thin ice starting this thread Greg lol

Remember the large sisters are a army.....ohh sorry, the sisters are a large army :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Great idea starting this thread Greg   ...   i'm so glad I'm starting to realize when and what threads to start (kinda)    ...   and I'm glad this one wasn't my idea - don't mess with anything LARGE! 

...   run for shelter brother.

My 2 cents worth is; smile, smooch her on the cheek and walk away. Nothing else will matter.

Cheryl---you have been peeking in our windows and listening to our conversations!  I have certainly told my husband before coming to serve Jehovah, he could do just that!  Wait a minute!  Wait a minute!  I guess you really did mean smooch and not kiss, and cheek and not ....

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

The cycle women go through is different from one woman to another. Mine was more physical pain- cramps, aching muscles, headache, wretched back ache that would cripple any full grown man, exhaustion, bloating. I wonder how a man would endure knowing he would have to have this 1 week out of 4. The incredible pain and misery we endure and still walk upright while we worry about potential embarrassing moments, ones that happen no matter how careful we are. And still we have to go to work, make dinner, shop, take care of the kids, clean the house...... I'd say we're pretty remarkable. Tough and remarkable.

And if given a choice we wouldn't choose to do this at all. Who would? It's inflicted on us without our permission and we take it and do the best we can.

Now pass that Pimms over here, it's not a meeting night!!

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34