JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Another Eleven Stolen Commercial Jets

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3529 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I read this article and it's so much back and forth of what politicians say is true or won't admit to or are covering up.

The main thrust is the concern about another Sept. 11 happening with these jets being made into bombs with both the US and Africa being bombed. 

I don't understand the mentality of the people who strive so hard to kill. 

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/missing-libyan-jetliners-raise-fears-of-suicide-airliner-attacks-on-911/

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

It seems that this is a good way of getting a NATIONS attention - steal a plane and fly it into something they consider important.  After 9-11 it's hard not to think this may happen again.  So glad we have the "head's up" on this stuff so it doesn't drive us to despair like the rest of the world.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

A sister at the meeting last nite, related how she was getting her haircut, and the stylist was truly upset about these latest news developments in the world situation. Like she said, it was the perfect time to share Kingdom Good News!

That brings to mind a thiought.... is that why we are getting such a heavy response to the Good News? Is Jehovah opening up more hearts when He detects a willing heart? Pray that those who are blessed with that particular blessinng, don't let their selfish sinful heart betray them!

Wow...thanks for posting!  I was driving today and heard Sean Hannity talking about this! 

I do not recall hearing of this in the media....

As I understand it, main stream media is funded by some biggies. They have a big hand in what is or is not reported. I stopped listening to CNN and HLN mostly because of the plethora of commercials, about 8 minutes of programming then 5 minutes of commercials! Blech...  Then yesterday I turned it back on while driving, I got so sick of hearing mundane. dressed up and pretty news. I don't need violent reporting but I'd like to hear real truth about what's going on. NPR is pretty good, Hannity is good. But in general media is a puppet that is directed by big money and they choose what they think people can 'handle' or not.  

The article I posted is only one of many other articles that don't get reported, irritating to be left in the dark.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

I've just started listening to Hannity since Greg mentioned him a few times. He sure is a hot head, gets really worked up about stuff.  I notice he doesn't seem to have any respect for the current president of this country - calls him "idiot" and the like.  Keeps saying things like "I never thought I'd see"
or "in all my years, I couldn't imagine this all happening at once" - I think he's ripe for a witness!

Edited by shali

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D