JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

So that's where you went? Tell us about your travels!

I will have to Check that place out Raymond. I can't get over the time diff between NSW & QLD. Just on the Border.some friends live at Coolongatta but go to Tweed for the meeting. They have 2 clocks. ☺

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Fraiser Island

post-1015-0-45059000-1420204742_thumb.jp

post-1015-0-99432200-1420204782_thumb.jppost-1015-0-99712400-1420204768_thumb.jp

looking back as we head back to the mainland

post-1015-0-47565600-1420204802.jpg

Porthacking going up River on the Cronulla Ferry

post-1015-0-76106300-1420204950_thumb.jppost-1015-0-96146000-1420204968_thumb.jppost-1015-0-72306400-1420204996_thumb.jp

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

gregexplorer how are you attaching your photos?

I love this area. Such a grreat photo. I love The Spirit.Awesome way to go across to Tassie.

gregexplorer how are you attaching your photos?

I love this area. Such a grreat photo. I love The Spirit.Awesome way to go across to Tassie.

Browse for file , attach and add to reply ...something along these lines .. :(

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

What ????? :deadhorse::depressed:  now my photo is in the right side ... I think I need "Mega Idiots Guide to Posting Photos Simplified Version Approved For Those Resiliant To Learning" brrr .... :(

Don't beat yourself up. Some programs take time to figure out. Looks like whatever you did on the second post you got it right, So treat yourself to apost-1015-0-56771600-1420523979_thumb.jpits hot up here in NSW. :D

Don't beat yourself up. Some programs take time to figure out. Looks like whatever you did on the second post you got it right, So treat yourself to aattachicon.gifbeer.jpgits hot up here in NSW. :D

Well, we had hot weekend over +40C both days and tomorrow +37C ...so yes I will grab a cold beer ! Feel sorry for brothers in US ..freezing arctic temps ! Cold beer takes on a new meaning over there..ha ha ha .. ( At US pubs right now ..Would you like you beer served -20 or -25 C degrees ? or we have fresh delivery waiting outside at -30 C ? ...sorry US brothers :)-D )

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

post-1015-0-80070900-1420526312.jpgOur US Brothers probably like a whisky or Brandy instead. lols

We aren't cold hearted,  :D ...40t that's insane. :boating:

post-1015-0-68144500-1420607035_thumb.jp

Barossa Valley, I love this place. I lost some photos but googling I found some places that I have visited.

post-1015-0-42158700-1420607119.jpg

post-1015-0-69008300-1420607063.jpg

attachicon.gifimages (1).jpgOur US Brothers probably like a whisky or Brandy instead. lols

We aren't cold hearted,  :D ...40t that's insane. :boating:

We do love this Gabe, we have an older brother stop by here once in a while for a 'snort' of Daniels on his way home from visiting his wife at a care center! Always have a bottle in the cabinet.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

I'm sorry, folks, I've done over 2000kms in the past week and I've barely taken a photo on my travels...

And I've been struggling to get internet access too, counting on wi-fi at McDonalds like I normally do has been very unrewarding, so many of them not working!

I've still got about 1000kms to do this trip so I will definitely get something. Across the North of NSW is so green it's pretty as you'd ever want to see. But then again, it's a week since I was there, perhaps it's dried up again?

Was wondering where you disapeared to Raymond.

We want pics please;) :D waiting with a bag of pop. :)

Maybe I am not very clever but I do not understand what you want to know.you want to know what town I live in? I did not write the name of the town because I was sure it would tell you nothing. I wrote just "Far East" so that you all understand where I am located.It is FAR EAST from Moscow. About a week by train. That makes me sad because Russian Bethel is not far from Moscow.

It's in her introductory post, Greg... or at least in the 'Where are you from' thread...

Originally posted by Victoria

I live in Birobidzhan, the center of Jewish Autonomous region in Russia. But most of the people here are Russians and the Jews living here speak Russian only. I've been to China. It's not far from our town

Edited by RaymondG