JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

So that's where you went? Tell us about your travels!

Thanks Victoria , I would love to see photos of your region ... Please post some :)

How people respond to our preaching where you live ?

I would be glad to tell you about our ministry but I don't know if would be OK to discuss it in this thread. It is about traveling, isn't it?

Well I'm seriously thinking about traveling north from Perth to the East coast of Russia :)  If only we could do what we desire now....Never mind, we have good things to look forward to in the coming Paradise :D

It's funny how we all seem to want to "go" somewhere to see things. I am not against such things ..... it is just that, like you said, you would like to visit the East Coast of Russia while many here would fall all over themselves to visit Perth.

What I am getting at is like this .... we live in Florida. To us, it is hot, humid, buggy and uncomfortable, especially in the summer. Why would anyone want to come here for "fun"? Yet, Florida is a favorite vacation area for many from all over the world. On the other hand, we would like to go to someplace other than Florida for site-seeing and vacation ..... you know, like Perth or the East Coast of Russia :thumbsup:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

It's funny how we all seem to want to "go" somewhere to see things. I am not against such things ..... it is just that, like you said, you would like to visit the East Coast of Russia while many here would fall all over themselves to visit Perth.

What I am getting at is like this .... we live in Florida. To us, it is hot, humid, buggy and uncomfortable, especially in the summer. Why would anyone want to come here for "fun"? Yet, Florida is a favorite vacation area for many from all over the world. On the other hand, we would like to go to someplace other than Florida for site-seeing and vacation ..... you know, like Perth or the East Coast of Russia :thumbsup:

Please send us some photos from Florida !!! (I lived in Perth for few years so I want to go to Far Russia as well ha ha ha ha )

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

• 2 weeks later...

Greg, do you have a coach or travel trailer or something.

How do you travel that is my question lol

I mainly use my car (I have big strong car) I stay overnight in the cabins in the caravan parks (I am a member bit cheaper rates) We have many.. many ... many  caravan parks in Australia and it's a very popular form of travel. Majority of caravan parks have swimming pools, bathrooms with shower and fully equipped kitchens etc.

From time to time I stay in the local resorts because they serve amazing breakfast with BACON  :lol1: !!! 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

wow it sounds like I may have to take my coach(when we get one) to Australia .How do I get it across the pond?

Funny ..  you don't know ? Buy lots of balloons ..place your coach on the balloons and paddle fast ... :boating:  sharks are attracted to the balloons .. :oops: Take some bacon to feed the sharks...  to distract them ... ha ha ha  ( camper trailer ..this is how we call it in Australia)

post-4085-0-70107700-1421828341.jpg

Edited by Gregexplore

I'm guessing that my van...

WYramvan.jpg

...will cost about $4000 to ship to Australia when I bring it out in a year or two. A full size coach wouldn't fit into a container (the van does with another car and some other freight), so take a stab at about maybe $8000.

But if it's right you might be able to sell it here and recoup it, there are lots of good Class A motorhomes shipped out here for sale.

I was playing with Photomatix and Topaz software .... (I wanted to achieve night effect)

I have visited this place yesterday ...  Sovereign Hill. 

Full screen recommended.

post-4085-0-63774800-1421841064_thumb.jp

Edited by Gregexplore

hmm I need more balloons, bacon and money lol, or I could just fly and rent one there, :D 

once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing strips with plaid is easy. Einstein

This terrible thing is an obstacle to our door to door ministry especially in Winter.But if we tell a householder through the intercom that we want to give him an interesting tract to read he usually allows us to put it in the mailbox and opens the door so that we could enter the building. Then we can knock on the doors of the other householders.

post-5434-0-89492400-1421889264.png