JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2015 Yearbook in Online Library

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3425 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

:ecstatic:  :grouphug:  :thumbsup:

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

while taking in the encouraging learning experiences of preaching & teaching in our worldwide brotherhood,

i can already glean points we can highlight in upcoming OKM parts:

"Discussion based on 2015 yearbook pgs ___ to ___. 

Invite audience to comment on lessons learned." 

many juicy tidbits   :popcorn:

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

I've read the entire thing!

:D

Reading these always makes me think of how precious the truth is to me, how precious and marvellous Jehovah is.  There are several accounts within that just caused my eyes to flow or just outright caused the hairs on the back of my arms to stand up. 

Donald Nowills, who was assigned to oversee the work at the branch after the missionaries were deported, was just 20 years old and had been baptized for only four years. Although he had served as a circuit overseer for a few months, his work at the branch was new to him. Brother Nowills had a modest little office in his house, which was made of wood and galvanized iron and had a dirt floor. It was located in Gualey, a very dangerous section of Ciudad Trujillo. With the help of Félix Marte, he made copies of The Watchtower for the entire country.

Or our 96 year old brother who could no longer walk that far, so he would sit outside of his residence and teach passers by......who passed away before seeing his story in print.

Or the woman who went and put herself in prison so she could be of encouragement. 

Goodness me, can you see yourselves doing ANY of these things?  I hope someone pens the experiences through the GT for y'all to read.  Or Jehovah causes it to be done in the new system.  What a write up that will be.

and of course, this one 

2014 Grand Totals

I noticed this last year too, Interesting way to say it   ...    ▪ Worldwide, a total of 24,711 ordained ministers staff the branch facilities. All are members of the Worldwide Order of Special Full-Time Servants of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

... also similar Bible illustration on the Feb. Awake cover

Edited by timpin

the first thing I read   :D

did you ?

A Letter From the Governing Body

attachicon.gifas.jpg

and of course, this one 

2014 Grand Totals

Me too!

I've included this in my family's morning worship program. We (screencast) consider the daily text, read the chapter of scripture text, see the latest APOD image, and now 2015 Epub Yearbook while audio is playing. It's nice. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Come and visit us in the DR :) so glad to be reading about theocratic history of my country... Such great experiences and glad to see many brothers i know on the yearbook.

Thanks for sharing that. If you like can you mention the ones that you know when you go through the Yearbook. I (and no doubt we all) would appreciate it. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible