JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How To Be Counter-productive...lol

This is my absolute FAVORITE way to waste time...so far  :D

http://cat-bounce.com/

If they start slowing down, just toss 'em up in the air.

Oh, and don't forget to make it rain.  :lol1:

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I kept doing it through the night till my husband came in from outside and said 'What was that?!' LOL The spider one is just awesome, I don't know if its the one you're referring to Peggy, but it seems to me it actually follows the cursor.

I love tarantula's have even held them, I have to confess though, I picked it up to see if I could give it a good shake (and you can LOL)

That being said, one must NEVER do that to a tarantula, they're actually very fragile creatures, and even a drop from your arms to the floor can mean death to them :( They don't live very long either.  

post-56-0-84278900-1431786627_thumb.jpg

Ross, I have to say I love your kooky way of looking at things!  I think you and I share the same sense of humour.  Others might find it a bit oddball, but to ones like us......amusement abounds.

I played with the cat bounce thingy for about 5 minutes, bouncing them this way and that.  LOL

There's a parking game and a trashcan game I've attached here that I think you'd enjoy as well hahaha.

http://sillykhaki.tripod.com/games.html--- it's called parking perfection, but my flash player isn't up to date enough to go to the link itself. 

http://www.funny-games.biz/paper-toss.html

And I thought I was kooky. Well I am but it's soo good to see I'm not the only one with an out of this world sense of humor which is one reason I just love my cardiologist. She's just plain weird! But I love weirdness. People just shake their heads at me and I laugh because it's funny to me seeing them do that knowing full well they wish they didn't have to be so serious all the time. And it's not only about having the hope that misery is short lived in the future. Hey! Misery can actually be short lived now if you're weird. Have fun! Lol.

Edited by Luezette

I kept doing it through the night till my husband came in from outside and said 'What was that?!' LOL The spider one is just awesome, I don't know if its the one you're referring to Peggy, but it seems to me it actually follows the cursor.

I love tarantula's have even held them, I have to confess though, I picked it up to see if I could give it a good shake (and you can LOL)

That being said, one must NEVER do that to a tarantula, they're actually very fragile creatures, and even a drop from your arms to the floor can mean death to them :( They don't live very long either.  

attachicon.gifMe & Mr. T.jpg

:pistols: AGH....spiders!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Where is this? Is it some archaeological site? 

It's a website that uses Google maps to play a geographical guessing game.

I was only about 250,000 miles off on most of my guesses.  :D

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Ross, I have to say I love your kooky way of looking at things!  I think you and I share the same sense of humour.  Others might find it a bit oddball, but to ones like us......amusement abounds.

I played with the cat bounce thingy for about 5 minutes, bouncing them this way and that.  LOL

There's a parking game and a trashcan game I've attached here that I think you'd enjoy as well hahaha.

http://sillykhaki.tripod.com/games.html--- it's called parking perfection, but my flash player isn't up to date enough to go to the link itself. 

http://www.funny-games.biz/paper-toss.html

I love your sense of humor, too.  Which is why I was thrilled that you accepted my 'friend' invitation.

I could tell by your posts that you had a great sense of humor. :D 

I couldn't parallel park a car to save my life and I only got one wadded up paper ball in the trash can.  :lol1: