JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Germany car fire rescue

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3205 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Glenn, what color is the sky in your world? What does "Kraftwerk" have to do with this story? I try to understand you, but sometimes it's just not possible.

Edited by Musky

Glenn, what color is the sky in your world? What does "Kraftwerk" have to do with this story? I try to understand you, but sometimes it's just not possible.

Kraftwerk eats chocolate...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I wonder if he still gave his talk..

Kraftwerk sounds like some sort of German music group.  Perhaps their CD's are made of chocolate.

Kraftwerk is a German group and the experience on JW.Org was in Germany, Glenn loves music so the article reference to Germany made him think of Kraftwerk. I knew where his mind was at.

Should I be scared?

Kraftwerk is a German group and the experience on JW.Org was in Germany, Glenn loves music so the article reference to Germany made him think of Kraftwerk. I knew where his mind was at.

Should I be scared?

YES!!!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

YES!!!

Arrgggg...

It's a normalization of deviance, the time spent with my electronic brothers and sisters is warping my mind!

I need more chocolate.

Arrgggg...

It's a normalization of deviance, the time spent with my electronic brothers and sisters is warping my mind!

I need more chocolate.

It's time to seek treatment Richard.  You have a terrible case of "Glennitis".

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

It's time to seek treatment Richard.  You have a terrible case of "Glennitis".

I feel a song coming...

Glennitis, Glennitis

I hope it wont bite us

I love chocolate

that's for sure

But Glennitis

Doesn't have a cure...