JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Jw.org baned in Russia. A response from God?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3077 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

July 21 the JW.org website was banned.

July 20, Russia declares a state of emergency due to a swarm of locusts and southern Russia!

July 27, apocalyptic lightning storms irrupt over Moscow!

Are these unusual events for that area at this time?

Do you have any links that provide more information?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Pretty unusual weather going on in Russia but nothing to suggest it is from Jehovah.

Let me know if the water turns to blood or frogs swarm the land... :D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Or 47 pound hailstones shaped like screws....

would they be metric, or imperial?

Doesn't that make them about the size of a 5 gallon Sparkletts water bottle??

I got your points Old and tekmantwo, but it was fun to say it. I hope we are ready to do it.

Your zeal is noted. Of course the message will be SC (Scriptural Correct) however I'm sure they wont miss the 'point'.

I hope I maintain that way I remember I was putting False Religion Near tracts at churches doors. I still got 8 of them left. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Then you aren't done. Get back out there and finish up  :lol:

Anything is possible with Jehovah.

Possible but not always probable. We can't attribute every weather variation or anomaly on Jehovah just because he has the power to do it.

This particular swarm of locusts did not miraculously appear on July 20, it had been affecting the region since June.

If this did come from Jehovah, then he was punishing for something that they hadn't even done yet, something that was never recorded in the Scriptures.

Not everything is recorded in the scriptures & How many times over the yrs has Rusia banned our Brothers from preaching or even been recognized as faith?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Not everything is recorded in the scriptures & How many times over the yrs has Rusia banned our Brothers from preaching or even been recognized as faith?

True statements but how does that relate to a pest control issue in Russia?

This is starting to sound like the post-Katrina claims that the hurricane was a punishment from god for allowing gays into the city.

Are we really going to start mimicking the attitudes of Christendom, gloating over innocent people suffering merely because they happen to live within the arbitrary national borders of a country ruled by a small group that creates laws to oppose the Kingdom message?

Edited by Stavro

True statements but how does that relate to a pest control issue in Russia?

no. its just a question I ask?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

no. its just a question I ask?

I'm sorry I misunderstood your question. Do you mind asking it again?

How many times has Russia been put under ban?

I'm a thinker. I dont often post in these sort of topics cause it can go sower.

How many times has Russia been put under ban?

Russia has enacted various legal bans against the organization over the past few years.

The locust swarms have been in the region now known as southern Russia every year for decades.

Personally, I'm not seeing the connection here, unless Jehovah brought the plague against people whose only crime was having grandchildren who would eventually try to ban our literature.