JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Solution to the Global Food Crisis

Here is how man solves the Global Food Crisis - Solution

Aren't you glad Jehovah is not leaving it to humans to solve our problems!

Hey, at least they won't have to worry about the wealthy keeping it and letting it get to the people who need it ;)

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Here is how man solves the Global Food Crisis - Solution

this is so irritating!

Aren't you glad Jehovah is not leaving it to humans to solve our problems!

that is true, it is a good reason to show our gratitude for the loving arrangement of a kingdom that will not be controlled by man -Dan. 2:44.

I saw this on another witness forum recently. They say it tastes just like chicken! LOL 9532.gif
I never was that fond of "Chicken".

40209=1604-Chicken_dances.gif

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

sorry, this must be a joke.

did everyone see what it was writen at the refrigirator??

:scared:

OK, so I rewatch the vidoe because I didn't see what was written on the fridge - Thanks :nope:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

why? what? I can not bellive it:scared:

I would rather eat grass...:chef:

I think that is how it starts -> Eat grass -> then ..... -> and turn that in to beef ;)

Soon .....

why? what? I can not bellive it:scared:

I would rather eat grass...:chef:

I think that is how it starts -> Eat grass -> then ..... -> and turn that in to beef ;)

You made a funny!:drool:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Isn't this how humans are though. Like Jer 10:23 says, they (we) don't even know how to direct our own step.

We come up with ideas like this to solve hunger problems instead of dealing with the real issue of greed.

Or recently I heard in a talk the difference in how Jehovah moves thousands of gallons of liquids in comparison to the ideas humans came up. Jehovah does it with beautiful fluffy clouds that float overhead without noise and that provide shade - all this without any maintenance required. Humans do it in pipe lines that are ugly to look at, always leak, cause massive floods and are expensive and time consuming to maintain.

His thoughts are just so much higher than ours! We are "poop burgers" and he is "Fillet Mignon."

Soon .....

Isn't this how humans are though. Like Jer 10:23 says' date=' they (we) don't even know how to direct our own step. We come up with ideas like this to solve hunger problems instead of dealing with the real issue of greed. Or recently I heard in a talk the difference in how Jehovah moves thousands of gallons of liquids in comparison to the ideas humans came up. Jehovah does it with beautiful fluffy clouds that float overhead without noise and that provide shade - all this without any maintenance required. Humans do it in pipe lines that are ugly to look at, always leak, cause massive floods and are expensive and time consuming to maintain. His thoughts are just so much higher than ours! We are "poop burgers" and he is "Fillet Mignon."[/quote'] Hey there another funny.:uhhuh: I found this on my computer. Feeding the Israelites So does anyone have questions about the oncoming Great Tribulation? This should set our minds at ease. Moses and the people were in the desert, but what was he going to do with them? They had to be fed, and feeding 2 or 3 million people requires a lot of Food!!! According to the Quartermaster General in the Army, it is reported that Moses would have to have had 1,500 tons of food each day. Do you know that to bring that much food each day, two freight trains, each at least a mile long, would be required! Besides, you must remember, they were out in the desert, so they would have to have the firewood to use in cooking the food. This would take 4,000 tons of wood and a few more freight trains, each a mile long, just for one day. And just think, they were forty years in transit. And Oh Yes! They would have to have water. If they only had enough to drink and wash a few dishes, it would take 11,000,000 gallons each day and a freight train with tank cars 1,800 miles long, just to bring water! AND THEN ANOTHER THING: They had to get across the Red Sea at night. Now, if they went on a narrow path, double file, the line would be 800 miles long and would require 35 days & nights to get through. So there had to be a space in the Red Sea totaling 3 miles wide ~ so that they could walk 5,000 abreast to get over in one night.!! But then, there is ANOTHER PROBLEM..... ..each time they camped at the end of the day: A campground two-thirds the size of the state of Rhode Island was required, or a total of 750 square miles long.... Think of it! This much space just for camping.!! (My favorite part) Do you think Moses figured all this out before he left Egypt ? I think not!! You see, Moses believed in Jehovah God and had Faith in Him! And Jehovah took care of these things for Moses!! Now, do you think Jehovah has any problem taking care of all of your needs? May Jehovah continue to guide & protect you as you daily read His Word & apply His Principles in your life.

40450=1617-Rainbow.gif

That's completely unessesary lol Doesn't it stink? that's disgusting! If anybody remembers the account of Ezekiel and the using human excrement for fuel, we can relate to this HEARTFELT prayer :toothbrush: “Alas, O Sovereign Lord Jehovah! Look! My soul is not a defiled one; neither a body [already] dead nor a torn animal have I eaten from my youth up, even until now, and into my mouth there has come no foul flesh.”(Ezek 4:14)

He was expressing his horror over the fact of eating human excrement in connection with foul things! Actually, lol I can imagine when he said this prayer it was a real "test" for him. His prayer seems equal to that of praying for his life to be saved! Certainly seemed like a real "test" to him lol