JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

UN agenda 2030

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3152 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

United Nations News Centre - General Assembly hands over draft global sustainability agenda to UN Member States - http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=51767#.Vexg3oHenqB

They will fail. The day after Armageddon, true Peace and Security will be all over the earth, unless I don't get my chocolate. :D

They will fail. The day after Armageddon, true Peace and Security will be all over the earth, unless I don't get my chocolate. :D

I assume you have tried to make your own chocolate from raw materials. If not better start practicing I think. ;)

I assume you have tried to make your own chocolate from raw materials. If not better start practicing I think. ;)

I think down the line it will happen. It is a amazing that Jehovah made peoples of different races and cultures. In the NW will taste foods that we never eat or even thought of.

Just reading about this - it seems as if this is going to come in with a big hoo har - presented to the public with a lot of media hype, international world videos, a big festival and major stars from all over the world.

and extract from the UN documents reads:

This Agenda is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity. It also seeks to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom. We recognise that eradicating poverty in all its forms and dimensions, including extreme poverty, is the greatest global challenge and an indispensable requirement for sustainable development. All countries and all stakeholders, acting in collaborative partnership, will implement this plan. We are resolved to free the human race from the tyranny of poverty and want and to heal and secure our planet.

source

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

This is DEFINITELY one to Watch....

"The world will be a better place in 2030 if we succeed in our objectives."

News flash - I have a sneaky feeling the world will be a better place in 2030 and it wont have anything to do with the UN succeeding in their objectives.. :) 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D