JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Journalist reveals MGK decision to fight against all religious groups

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3187 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Ok please tell me this hasn't been posted yet.

Because I'm not a political person I'm struggling with what this is saying, but it looks important. 

I generally don't post political stuff, so forgive me if this is really nothing. (My eyes really do start to glaze over with political stuff) :blink:  :blink:

http://mobile.todayszaman.com/national_journalist-reveals-mgk-decision-to-fight-against-all-religious-groups_363302.html#

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Oh see what I mean? 

Nobody posted it yet.  The article is from 2014.  The article is also about the country of Turkey.  

We're a year later and I've not heard anything in mainstream media about religion banned in Turkey.  

I think it's safe to say you can't trust everything you read online.  

Religion will not be turned on until after the cry of "Peace and Security."  The turning on religion will be worldwide.  

Any turning on religion prior to the cry of "Peace and Security" is not related to the destruction of Babylon the Great.  It is, however, evidence that Babylon the Great has fallen and that her waters are drying up.  However, she's still sitting as a queen.

The article was about banning smaller independent religious groups. And it did not say a word about the Turkish mainstream religion.

Actually the Turkish president have worked for a less secular Turkey. And he has favored the Sunni version of Islam.

Cheryl, I think it's an important article even though it was last year...doesn't that show us how close we are truly getting...Jehovah must be putting the thoughts into the heads of these UN officials, maybe he is using the middles east situation to get the ball rolling. Also, remember the events described could overlap, cry of peace and security could come as they turn against religion, Maybe eye will say the reason we're turning against religion is for peace and security...then they will destroy BTG completely. People won't even be concerned because religion is dying out everywhere as we see in the news. Whatever the case, obviously they are in that frame of mind already and just starting.

Good article! Thanks for posting it!!!